First anniversary

The Matter Of Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo smiled as her hand was grazing at a wrapped present in her hand. Tomorrow will be her first anniversary with Yoongi. She had spent countless days thinking what should she buy for him.

She wanted to gave him something memorable but it was hard since Yoongi had almost everything in his life thanks to his wealth. So she decided to make her own present instead of buying it.

She bought a plain photobook and filled it with their pictures. She arranged the pictures from their first day as a couple up until these days. Jihyo also put an effort to decorate the photobook with colourful stickers.

Jihyo also wanted to bake a cake for Yoongi. She started to rummaging through the cabinet at her kitchen but a few ingredients were missing so she had to go out to get it. She was just walking out of the store with her hand filled with the ingredients when she saw Yoongi just across the street.

Jihyo's face broke into a smile as she saw him. She wanted to call him but she stopped when a young woman suddenly appeared. Yoongi pulled the girl into a hug and they walked away with their hands linked together.

----------

Jihyo didn't know how long she had been crying but it must be so long because it was already dark outside. Her head was aching too. She had stopped crying few moments ago but she cried again as her mind was replying the hugging scene of Yoongi and the girl. Her heart was hurting so much.

Then suddenly her front door was opened. There was a worried Yoongi.

"Jihyo, what's wrong? I tried to call you so many times today" Yoongi said before he had seen Jihyo's face.

"Are you crying? Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me babe?" He asked again pulling Jihyo's to his embrace.

"Let me go, Min Yoongi!"

Jihyo sudden outburst startled him. Yoongi tried to reach Jihyo again but her next action shocked him the most. She slapped him hard on his face. Jihyo was shock with her action too but her mind told her he deserved it after breaking her heart.

"Get out of my house" Jihyo said as she moved away from Yoongi.

Yoongi was honestly hurt with Jihyo's action. He was hurt because she didn't even tried to tell him what he had done wrong but instead she just shut him out.

"What's wrong Jihyo? Tell me what I did wrong! You can't just slap me and think that I will just leave you like that!" Yoongi replied as he pulled Jihyo closer to him.

Jihyo grew angrier as Yoongi was trying to play innocent. She had enough of his lies and wanted him to just leave her alone.

"What's wrong you said?! I saw you today. You and your mistress. How long have it been Yoongi?!"

"What mistress Jihyo?! I have never cheated on you!"

Yoongi was confused at Jihyo's word. He had never cheated on her and the thought never even crossed his mind. He began replaying h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter