Together again

The Matter Of Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was very nervous. She had been fidgeting all day long. Nayeon and Jin were getting married next week so they were hosting a small party tonight at their new home for their close friends and of course she was invited. And she knew Yoongi would be invited too.

It was already 3 months after their break up. Yoongi was as usual busy with his work. As for Jihyo, she had already quit her job a month after their break up.

It was mainly because Nayeon already opened a new branch of her cafe. Jihyo thought it was better if she helped Nayeon to manage it. And the other reason was because she wanted to avoid any contact with Yoongi.

They had a messy break up so even if it was already 3 months, Jihyo was still having a hard time to move on. She even still kept her gift for him for their supposedly 6 monthsary. A watch that was engraved with his initial and hers.

She did not have any heart to throw it way. But every time she looked at it which she still had it by her bedside, his image popped up. Nayeon thought she was a fool for still having feeling for him and she thought the same too. A fool in a foolish love.

It was not that hard to spot Yoongi from afar. Jihyo thought he still looked hella fine while she looked horrible after their breakup. She cursed himself again for not getting over him.

"Jihyo, can you help me in the kitchen" Nayeon suddenly interrupted her thought. She was more than glad to help because finally she had a reason to seek refuge at the kitchen.

"Umm, excuse me. Nayeon asked me to get some ice?" someone suddenly asked Jihyo.

"In the blue ice box down there" Jihyo answered as she was busy cutting the fruits. She had her back to him.

Jihyo hissed suddenly earning attention of the guy. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter