Forever and always

The Matter Of Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smiled triumphantly as he once again able to secure a huge deal for his company. His father was also smiling proudly as he watched Yoongi confidently closing the deal.

No doubt, Yoongi would be the successor for Min Corporation so knowing that, Yoongi worked hard to prove himself. Most of his time was spent either at the office or visiting their factory or meeting potential client.

"Yoongi, do you want to join us for dinner" his father asked which he quickly agreed to as he remembered he didn't eat anything since breakfast.

"I need to take my phone first" he suddenly said upon realizing his missing phone. It was probably left at his office. "Dad, you go first. I'll follow later" he said as he turned and made his way to his office.

Yoongi eyes widened as he found his phone. 'You are dead' he read it, a text from Nayeon. There were 5 missed calls and 2 text from Jihyo and probably 20s over from Nayeon and Jin.

Crap. He cussed himself. He forgot about the dinner date. But he did not really blame himself as the meeting should end around 6 but they got carried away and after 2 more hours it was finally over.

He quickly texted his father saying he could not make it for the dinner and rushed to his car. He cussed himself again as his call to Jihyo went straight to the voicemail. He was really in a dead upon realizing today was supposed to be their six monthsary. 

On the way to Jihyo's house, Yoongi could not help to think about their relationship. They barely went out together despite they were already 6 months together.

He thought that his current position in his company really impacting their relationship. He seriously thought that he could balance Jihyo and his career before but now he was not so sure anymore.

Yoongi was very nervous as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter