Broken promise

The Matter Of Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo smiled at herself as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. She looked different but a good different. She never really wears any heavy make up before but today was an exception.

Yoongi had promised to take her for a dinner for their 6 months of relationship. He even asked her to wear something formal so she was pretty much more than excited.

"I did great right? Come on you need to change into the dress" Nayeon said as she handed Jihyo a black dress. She smiled proudly at her sister and at herself too because Jihyo just looks so amazing.

Just then, the door bell rang and Nayeon smiled excitedly as she opened it.

"Hi babe, surprise!" It was not Yoongi but Jin instead. He grinned wildly as he showed Nayeon a bag of take out food.

"Yah, what are you doing here? I thought it was Yoongi" Nayeon said dejectedly.

"Unnie, is it Yoongi oppa?" Jihyo suddenly appeared only to be greeted by Jin.

"Wow, you look great Jihyo. What the occasion?" Jin asked as he let himself in and went straight to the living room like his own house.

"It's our 6 months monthsary kind of. Oppa want to take me out for dinner" Jihyo answered as she took a sit beside the two couple. Jin is already devouring his chicken while Nayeon had a disbelief look on her face. Her fiance is a total eater that sometimes he will forget her existence upon seeing food.

Jihyo chuckled slowly as she watched the couple. She admired them very much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter