THANKS

The 911 Call (A Short Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

IT’S SO OVER.

 

(Have you guys watched The Cheetah Girls 2? Yeah I’m hell of an old lady… well, there’s a song that calls It’s Over, is sad as so, if you want you can listen to it while reading this, lol)

 

I want to thank you for the great support even thought it was very short... how can I say short? FREAKING SHORT. But it was something crazy that I came up with during a boring session of Youtube videos, because I have some free times so I have the right to die on the internet  because I do not only watch kpop videos, cooking receipts , PewDiePie and fancams.

 

I also do important things like… go into Asianfanfic, Twitter, read about aliens and learn to speak French and Korean… and read more fanfics.

 

And 911 audios, have you heard them? They are so crazy! Some of them are fake; of course, but the others are so real that you can sense you’re there.

 

I know that with my last stories I have been putting my Roseanne in a lot of danger; in Save Me, she was held as hostage and in this one, she was kidnapped but in reality I wish her to be safe and healthy 24/7, 24/365, I really do.

 

Anyway, guys, thanks for the comments, thanks for the great love and the kind words, they made me feel so good and happy eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter