When sick (I)

LeSol/EXID works

Solji was thrashing in LE’s arms, trying to get away, escape the room and rush to the recording studio. However, the rapper’s hold was powerful and strong.

“No, you are not going anywhere, missy.” Hyojin’s voice cut sharp like razor and she saw Solji flinch a little, but the woman still refused to stop. “Heo Solji.”

“But Hyojin-ah!!!” The woman simply craved to be part of the Honey Bee trio, she hated being sick, she wanted to go and do her job no matter what.

“You are sick, you silly woman.” LE sighed and used even more strength to put the woman back to bed and keep her in place. “You don’t want me to use my lethal weapon on you…”

“You wouldn’t dare…” Solji weakly whispered, feeling the sickness getting the most of her.

“Try me.” Hyojin’s voice was icy and full of fire at the same time. “You know I can make you all needy and then leave you hanging in just minutes.”

Solji gulped and completely gave up on going anywhere. She knew too well how Hyojin could turn her into a mushy mess by just placing kisses on her skin. If the rapper was now to make Solji all hot and bothered but then leave her hanging… She would not be able to handle it.

“So be a good girl and get healthy, so you can get a solo song as a reward.” Hyojin spoke in a more gentle voice. Seeing Solji’s eyes sparkle and that beautiful face look up at her with hope, Hyojin chuckled and pecked her lover’s lips. “I already spoke with our manager, so just get well and the solo is yours.”

“I love you so much, Ahn Hyojin.” Solji whispered and closed her eyes. “Come cuddle with me until I sleep.”

“Love you too, silly.” Hyojin whispered and got under the covers, pulling Solji into a tight yet gentle embrace and nuzzling in her soft neck. “Now try to get some needed sleep.”