Under the rain

LeSol/EXID works

It was raining, heavily and unpredictably. They still had to perform for the students, despite the miserable weather conditions. However, Hyojin was not cold. She was hot and bothered. It was all Solji’s fault, if to be very honest. The leader flaunted that perfect body in that perfect outfit as if there was no tomorrow and Hyojin had to calm her horses, because her hormones were acting up from the moment she saw the red-haired female changing.

“Hyojin-ah, are you even listening?” The stern voice of the said leader made the rapper get out of her daydream state and she looked at the center of her problems. “I said we go on stage in five minutes and that we need to make sure we do not slip and perform fully with our hearts.”

“Dae…” LE replied, her eyes scanning the leader’s body once again, taking in how nice the crop top covered those delicious mounds, revealing the lean abs and then those shorts hugged that beautiful behind just so perfectly.

“Ahn Hyojin, you are still not paying attention to what I am saying, are you?” Solji asked, leaning closer to the rapper and looking her straight in the eyes. “What are you doing?”

“Me?” LE decided to play it cool, despite being weak to Solji’s presence so up close. “Practicing my rap parts.”

“Liar.” Solji whispered then turned to the manager to discuss the latest details, letting LE's eyes take in that beautiful behind that was just slightly bent towards her.

Performing in the rain was hard but also fun. On stage Hyojin always forgot everything else and always concentrated on the fans, the crowd and the performance itself. However, that day was a bit harder than usual because those already so tight clothes on Solji now barely left anything to imagination due to rain soaking them completely and making the fabric literally glue itself to that luscious inviting body.

At one point in the performance LE got to be right in front of Solji, what with the leader’s back to the crowd so no one saw the way the red-haired female looked at the rapper, the fierce, controlling and seductive gaze she gave her while performing the dance move with the jacket. Hyojin looked at the woman with eyes that had a look between infatuated puppy and uncontrolled ual beast. She just wanted to be pushed against the wall or even laid down here on the stage by the leader and taken with all strength that the older woman had. She wanted to have her own hands roam that delicious body, her lips to taste that sweet skin and even the taste of the woman itself.

But all Hyojin could do was concentrate on the performance and try to avoid Solji’s seductiveness. LE knew her patience would be rewarded that night, in their shared bedroom back at the hotel. Even while performing, after what went down the previous night, LE’s body was slightly sore and she knew for sure that after they were drenched in the rain, Solji will find more excuses to tire the rapper out even more. For Hyojin that was all she really wanted.