Problem

LeSol/EXID works

Solji decided to dye her hair in blonde red. She also decided to do it without telling the members, only the manager. After a long and tiring day of schedules she went to the hair salon, wth an excuse of needing to have one more vocal lesson.

After her happy change in the salon she got back late at night, thinking she can easily sneak in and make it to her bed without waking up anyone and managing to keep her change in secret.

It woud have worked out, all of the members were asleep, however... In the living room there was Hyojin, sitting on a sofa, her head falling forward as she was dozing off. It was obvious the rapper was waiting for the leader to come back.

Solji pulled the hood of her hoodie over her hair even more and smiled at the worried rapper, who started waking up, as if sensing the vocal queen was back. Yet it was to no avail, sleep was the thing the girls were lacking recently so Hyojin simply went back to dream land.

"Hyojin-ah..." Solji got closer and nudged the rapper lightly. "Wake up.."

"Mhm..." LE, still somewhat asleep, pulled the now read haired female into a hug. "You're back.."

"Ah..." Solji blushed for no reason at such proximity the rapper created, what with Hyojin now breathing into Solji's hug. "A-and why are you here?"

"I was waiting for you...mhm..." The rapper nuzzled into Solji's neck. "You smell so good"

Solji could only quietly gasp as LE dozed of again, her lips pressing onto the pulse spot on Solji's neck. She started wondering how to get Le go to bed, avoid her noticing the hair change and even manage to go to her own room afterwards. From the way things were right now, LE tightly holding onto Solji in her strong arms, the woman realized she had quite a problem on her hands.