When sick (II)

LeSol/EXID works

She took a few deep breaths and had a sip of water, then, after placing the half-full glass on the table, she grabbed her phone with shaky hands. Her heartbeat increased as she opened their Facebook account. The moment it opened, she instantly saw the picture of a certain individual and she forgot how to breathe.

Solji automatically pressed on the picture, making it bigger, a gasp escaping and past her lips, her chest tightening as she clutched onto the phone for her dear life.

Ahn Hyojin was the most beautiful human being she ever got to know. She was beyond perfection, beyond iness and hotness. The badass rapper took Soljis breath away to the point she nearly forgot she has to intake air in order to live.

A call on her phone shook her out of her stupor and she gasped for so much needed oxygen, picking up the call and trying to steady her heartbeat.

Solji, you alive? A raspy and seductive voice asked on the other side, making Solji shake slightly. You already looked at my teaser picture, havent you?

Hyojin-ah…” Solji breathed out, falling onto the pillows and grasping onto her phone tighter, closing her eyes and trying to stay sane.

So you did, knew it~ LE chuckled and hung up, seconds away walking into Soljis room. The sight of the redheaded female splayed on her bed, cheeks ablaze and chest heaving, those pink full lips slightly apart and short raspy breaths coming out of that inviting mouth Solji…”

The female shot her eyes open and even let out a moan, both in surprise and in shock, because the woman in front of her looked so hot and so fierce and so gorgeous, it just made her dizzy. Adding the fact that she was still sick, she could only stare at the approaching female, phone slipping out of her now loose grip as she reached out for LE.

Missed me? The rapped whispered breathily in Soljis ear and then rewarded the vocalist with a passionate kiss. How do I look in the picture?

Breathtaking…” Solji could only reply in one word as she pulled LE back in for the kiss.