15

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

So close.. so close. so close. can't breath. can't breath. Jinyoung is so close. He slowly closed his eyes and I just kept on rounding my eye unsure of what will happen next. He pulled my chin closer to his face. My lips were already 1 inch away from his AND... he suddenly moved backwards as he sat on the floor and moved his head down while placing both of his elbow on his knees... He scratched his head.. "I-I'm sorry... I got carried away.." he explained.. I kinda felt disappointed ._. I mean my heat in my body went so hot and it bluntly went down.. I didn't speak since I felt embarassed. 

Jinyoung stood up quickly and went back to the sofa. I stayed on the floor spacing out.. After a while, I decided to clean up the broken glasses on the floor with a gloves on.. After I cleaned them, I went to my room and tried to search if I still have bandaids.. Luckily, I found one and placed it on my wound. The moment a while ago keeps on flashing back in my head.. he was so close..

-

I heard the door in my room slide and I turned around. Jinyoung came in. "umm.. EunMi-ssi.. can I.. stay for tonight?" he asked, "eh?-- I mean.. of course.." I said, Jinyoung smiled gently with a bit of sadness on his face.. he really looks like in pain right now. I opened my closet and took a matress..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I didn't know what got into my head why I tried to touch her lips.. I was carried away?? no.. I don't know.. She looks so scared that I wanted to-- aish.. Baro's right I'm not in my right self these days.. I should really avoid EunMi, I don't know what she did to me but.. It doesn't seem me.. Why would I kiss her?? I only like girls who are-- nevermind it doesn't matter anymore...

I walked towards their door.. I was thinking that it would be bothersome if I stay here and I might do that EunMi again..

 

EunMi's POV

 

I lied down on my bed for a while to clear up my mind..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I saw EunMi entering the living room. "Jinyoung-ssi.. I-I'm sorry.." she said as she bowed, "w-what?" I pretended, "a.. nvermind~" she quickly went back to her room. I grabbed my hair and sat on their sofa. "I'm home~" I heard a woman's voice. "oh.. Jinyoung-ssi.. long time no see~" EunMi's mom arrived. I quickly stood up and bowed, "good evening ma'am.." I said. "ne.. what are you doing here?" she asked, "oh.. I was--" "eomma!" EunMi inserted. "what was it you wanted to tell me?" she asked, "huh?.. oh! about that.. nevermind.. I'll tell you sometime.." Eunmi's mom said as she placed the plastic bag she was carrying on the kitchen counter.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I took a small glance at Jinyoung he was looking at me. He suddenly looked away slowly. Why was that looks so painful?...

 

that night, my mother allowed Jinyoung to stay.. but she said it will be the last time..

-

-

 

NEXT DAY

 

The school is almost over.. only one month left and it's already the end of school for this year.. Since the time Jinyoung last stayed at our house he didn't bothered to talk to me all he did was gestures...

 

I arrived at school and I saw Jinyoung with MinAh. They were both laughing. I tried to ignore them and just made my way to my classroom. (What EunMi didn't know that Jinyoung took a look at her before she entered the school building)

I arrived at my classroom but somebody suddenly startled me. "BOO!" I shrieked a bit and turned around....... I sighed relief. "MiYoung-unnie~ y-you scared me~" I said, "tehe~ mianhe~" Unnie smiled, "how's Jinyoug doing?" unnie asked, "eh? why would you ask me?" I said, "well~ you were with him lately and~ he has grades problem.." she said, "oh yeah.... I really don't know right now.. these days I barely talk to him.." I said, "huh?? wae?" she asked with a puppy sad face, "I don't know... it's fine though.. I really need a lot to focus on school now since the school year is ending.." I said, "oh~ good luck with that haha.. I'll look for Jinyoung" unnie said as she left.

-

-

 

Yuri's POV

 

CLASS TIME

Our teacher was discussing while I was having a thought why EunMi has been quite out lately.. like.. "EunMi.. Ms. Cho" Our teacher called Eunmi's attention. "oh.. NE!" EunMi quickly stood up and some of our classmates giggled, "spacing out again? Ms. Cho you should pay attention or else your high grades will go low.." the teacher said.. see? it's like her soul is out of her body time to time but she's still Eunmi though but there's something missing~~

 

DISMISSAL

 

We both left the school to go to our part time jobs. "umm.. Yuri I'll pass for today.. I don't feel like working right now.." EunMi said, "huh? are you ok? are you sick?" I asked, "haha.. I'm fine just tired.." she explained.. I do not believe her~ well if she doesn't want to share her problem then so be it.. I hope she'll be fine soon or else I'll have to fix her problem myself..

I entered the bakeshoppe, the door chimes chimed and I saw Jinyoung looking at me from the cashier counter then he tried to look at my back. I entered the shop fully and walked to the personnel door. "uh.. Yuri-ssi.. where's?--" "EunMi?" I inserted Jinyoung's line. "y-yeah.." he said, "she's not coming.. she said she's not feeling well.. I think she's sick.." I said, I lied :P EunMi was tired not sick XD "she's sick?" Jinyoung asked and he was obviously trying not to look worried. I glared at him. "bwo?-- work already!" Jinyoung ordered. I did a tease smile and entered the personnel room to get an apron.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I arrived at home and lazily changed my shoes to a slipper, "I'm home~" I said sounding really tired, "eh.. unnie what are you looking for?" I asked. She was inside our small and unused room. "I'm looking for my luggage.. I don't remember where It was.." she said, "why are you looking for it?" I asked, "huh-- I mean NO~! I was looking for my other pack bag.. I thought it was inside my luggage.." she explained, "oh.. ok~" I said as went to my room.

I throwed my body on my bed and stretched.. I sighed deeply. I never felt so relaxed.. ugh.. I still need to study.. I took my bag and tried to search for my math book.

-

-

-

Yuri's POV

 

Today's a weekend..

 

I was so bored at home.. I didn't want to use the computer since there is no internet connection.. So I decided to visit EunMi.. I wonder what she's doing now. I quickly ran outside as I shouted, "I'm leaving~!"

I got out from our gate which was quite big. I got outside and I saw Jinyoung. "Jinyoung-ssi?" I called trying to make sure it was him. He didn't hear me though. I decided to go near him as I sighed deeply. Before I could take a step forward, he suddenly brighten his eyes and removed his hands outside his pockets as he smiled. He waved. I looked at to the persion he was waving at. It was a girl. O.O She was really pretty.. literaly pretty.. I was quite astonished when I saw the girl. Knowing someone like her exist in this world makes me feel bad about myself hahaha XD

The girl was happily  walking fast towards Jinyoung and cupped her hands on his face. She kissed his cheeks O_O.. what was that???? "yah~ mwoya~" Jinyoung smiled while he wiped his cheeks with his palm. "ehehe~ I just felt like it, kaja(let's go)?" she asked. I found something more fun to do. I followed them.

-

-

They were walking together. The girl was acting all cute and Jinyoung was acting all cool with his hands in his pockets again. I'm not the right person to be following them though. They were about to enter a restaurant. Suddenly, they stopped walking. Someone came out from the restaurant. They both waved at-- GONGCHAN????? hmm.. I wonder what they are planning to do.. ._.

How lucky can that girl be? She has 2 gorgeous guys with him >.<

They were just laughing~ laughing~ chat~ laughing~ share~ T_T how boring... FINALLY, they entered the restaurant~ gosh..

Well.. I have a really big guts(not like EunMi) so I entered the restaurant acting naturally like I just entered the restaurant for lunch kekeke~ i went to the cashier acting so natural waiting for them to notice me. "ah~ ne.." I said to the cashier.. I went to find a table trying to avoid them as well as making them notice me. A waiter went near me and asked me for what I want to order. "ah~ I'll oreder later I'm waiting for someone" I said as I faked smile. 

"oh! noona!" finally somebody noticed me. I acted like I didn't hear him keke. "noona~" GongChan called again. "NOONA~!" he shouted. I turned around and acted like I was shock to see them :P "oh! GongChan-ah!" I said as I smiled. I stood up and took the seat between GongChan and THAT girl. "annyeonghaseyo~" I said as I bowed before I took a seat. Jinyoung was making T.T look on his face o.O? Jinyoung and that girl were communicating through they're facial expressions..

"Are you going to order something?" GongChan asked, "ah.. no.. I don't have much money.. I was just here to meet with someone.. but I don't think she's coming~" I lied :P making it sound like "SHE" was EunMi. "who are you meeting up with?" GongChan asked. Jinyoung looked uninterested. hmmm.. "nothing.. just a relative~" I said and faked a smile. "umm.. nice to meet you" I said to that girl. "ne~" she said. "ah! she's SoonMi.. she's my elder sister~" GongChan said, "oh~~ nice to meet you~" I said to her, "ne~ don't call me unnie I'm the same age as you" she said bluntly. What manners. "anyways.. sorry for disturbing.. I'll have to leave now.." I said as I stood up, "eh?? I-I'll go with you!" GongChan said as he also stood up,  "e-eh?.. don't.. I'll only visit EunMi.." I said, "oh.. ok.." he said as he sat back. "annyeongiseyo~" I said as I left the restaurant. I hurriedly searched for my way to the bus stop.

 

EunMi's POV

 

ugggghh~ I don't know what to do here at home~ My sister seems so busy and my mom is at work. Me? slacking off in my room. I already finished my homeworks. I watched TV instead.

 

DING DONG* :D

 

Who could this be~ 

I walked towards the door and I saw Yuri. "oh! Yuri~! i'm so glad you are here~ I'm sooo bored~" I said, "ha. tell me about it." she said as she entered the house as I closed the door. "anyways~ I have news~" Yuri said. "what news?" I asked. She held both of my shoulders and glared to my eyes. "YOU.NEED.TO.CONFESS.TO.JINYOUNG" she said word by word. "eh??-- MWO?!!" I shouted, "well~ in my perspective I think Jinyoung likes you but some girl is stealing him away from you~!" Yuri declared, "so?" I asked bluntly, "pabo! I thought you like Jinyoung???" Yuri glared at me, "well.. I'm fine watching in the side lines~" I said, "aish.. come on just do it~" Yuri begged, "NO. is that what you came here for?" I asked sounded annoyed, "NO. I need a yes" she said bluntly, "aish.. do you know how I would look completely stupid if I confess to him? plus! I know he will reject me and our small friendship will disappear! I don't want that to happen.." I said as I sat on the sofa.

"hmmp.. so you are going to let other girls get Jinyoung?" she asked as she sat on the sofa too, "y.... ye.s..." I said, "well.. if Jinyoung is for me, I know fate would do something about it~" I said, "well~ fate told me to tell you that you should confess" Yuri insisted, "aish! I'm not going to ok? PERIOD" I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen..

"FINE! I'll tell Jinyoung then!" Yuri said, "YAH!!" I shouted, "yah! why don't you confess to GongChan ei?!" I talked back. She went speechless. "fine! you got me! sheesh.." she said in defeat :P

 

EunMi's POV

 

My mom came out from her room looking uneasy. "eomma, are you ok?" I asked, "EunMi-ah..." Mom said with a worried face as she looked at me. "waeyo?" I asked, "umm... after you'll finish this school year.." she started. I nodded as I listened to her.. "we'll... we will have to leave the city and move to you grandmother's house in CheongJu.." my mom said, "EH?!" Yuri screamed instead of me, "eomonim~~~ waeyo~~ why can't you just stay here??" Yuri begged, "eomma.... w-waeyo?" I asked with a really frozen soul. "I lost my job.. few weeks ago.. I didn't tell you.. I'm sorry.." mom explained. My heart ed inside me. I don't want to leave Seoul.. I had all my memories here.

"eommonim~ what about me?? SoYoung?? I won't be able to see you both ever agaiN~" Yuri begged like a puppy, "you still have 2 months... I'm really sorry this was so sudden.. but we'll try to visit here in sometimes..." my mom explained. I was just left speechless. I slowly walked to my room. My face looked so dumbfounded. Yuri followed me inside.

I sat on my bed and I dropped my head down. Yuri also sat beside me. "EunMi... I'll miss you pabo~"  Yuri said as she hugged me.. "yah... it's not like we'll never going to see each other again.. let's make the 2 months worth it.." I said as I tried to be positive. "EunMi-ah~ you don't have be strong all the time.." Yuri said.. She suddenly gasped. "yah! before you leave.. to make it up to me for leaving me.. make one promise for me" Yuri said. I glared at her supiciously as she took her pinky out. "what?" I asked, "promise me you'll agree with it.. for me" She said sounded a bit serious. "fine, what is it?" I asked in defeat. She took my pinky with her pinky and said, "promise me..... to confess to Jinyoung before you leave" she said. "BWO?!!" I screamed, "please~ it will really be my last request~ it might also be the last time you'll meet Jinyoung.." Yuri begged.. "aish.. you brat..." I said as I pouted. She looked at me with a puppy dog face. "PLEASE~" she begged, "FINE! I'll see what I can do... " I said in defeat... "REALLY??? YES!!" she said as she jumped up and down..

 

----------

 

I hope this chapter is not so boring ._.

I'm sorry for late update.. I was quite uninspired to write... sorry if I have wrong grammars & typos.. XD

PLEASE COMMENT ^^