13 - I'm going crazy

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

This is really awkward.. It was so silent and the atmosphere was kinda weird.. Jinyoung's father was glaring while driving the car while Jinyoung was crossing his arms while placing his ankle on his other knee.. 

"w-where does this friend lives?" Jinyoung's father suddenly asked, "just the other neighborhood" Jinyoung bluntly said as he rolled his eyes. "ne.." I said politely.

We arrived at my neighborhood, "which house?" he asked, "ah, I'll just walk from here.. it's not too far" I said, "bwo? too far?" Jinyoung said as he glared at me, "Sir, annyeong, thanks for he ride" I said politely as I got out from the car. 

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

Too far.. tsch.. "abeoji, I'll walk her home" I said, "no, we're going home" my father said bluntly as he turned the engine on.

 

EunMi's POV

 

I bowed after I got out from the car. The car then went off.. I started to walk and made my way to my house..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

We arrived at home and my father quickly removed his shoes and changed it to his slippers as he walked fast to the stairs. "abeoji! why were you at the shop earlier" I asked as I tried to catch up to him who was walking real fast. He stopped as he heard me, "I-I just wanted to visit an old friend.." he said, "eh? but you said you hated music?" I asked, "stop asking!" my father shouted which made me jump a bit. He quickly walk upstairs and entered his room.

What's wrong with him? Why make such a big a deal about asking such things.. tsch..

I entered my room and I quickly sat on my chair as I turned my laptop on.

 

NEXT DAY

 

I'm sitting on my seat inside my classroom.. It was break time but I stayed inside the classroom.. I was thinking such deep thoughts in my mind.. 1st, why my father over reacted about yesterday. 2nd, about EunMi.. strange but I'm starting to grow attatched to her.. o.o.. I leaned my head backwards and I felt someone behind. I looked back looking startled. Baro with my other 3 friends were looking at me sheepishly.. "bwo?" I asked them, "are you ok hyung?" Baro asked, "ne, why you asked?" I asked them, "nothing.. we thought we just saw you smirk then suddenly went moody.. then you smirk again, you ok?" Baro asked, "yeah.." HyunJi(another friend[OC]) said, "I did?" I asked innocently, "omo, you're out of your mind" Baro said as all of them walked backwards, "what?" I asked curiously, "you usually have your arms crossed as you blow bubble gums in your mouth.. which is not allowed to be eaten inside the classrooms" Baro said, "and now.. you barely do such things!" HyunJi said, "so?" I asked and they all gasped, "who are you~?" Baro asked, "yah! all of you are making me confused more!" I said as I did a face-palm. "the point is.." Baro said, "you're almost a completely different Jinyoung~!" they all said, "really?" I asked. They looked at me sheepishly as they went closer to my face. "aish!" I said as I left the classroom..

 

I walked angrily on the school hallway. I hit somebody accidentally, "omo, joseonghamnida" I said as I bowed to that person. I helped her pick up the books that fell on the ground. I stopped as I saw her face. I took a closer look as she largened her eyes and she looked down. "MinAh-ssi?" I asked sheepishly as she tried to avoid my look, "omo~ you.. what happened to the make-ups and stuffs?.." I said playfully, "don't misunderstand" she said awkwardly as she took her books from me. "my parents scolded me ok?? they said if I won't pass our exams which is next week, they are going to send me abroad" she said as she made her "devilish" look at me, "I don't have time to do make-ups right now.. so I focused on studying.. (sob) I can't even recognize myself in the mirror" she said as she fixed her hair. "you're still MinAh though.." I said, "eh?" she asked as she looked at me, "nothing.. bye" I said as I placed my hands inside my pocket and walked away. "wait! I'm going with you!" MinAh said as she quickly followed me..

-

-

 

EunMi's POV

 

I was spacing out while slowly drinking a shake. My friends were spazzing like fangirls while watching a magazine. Their attention suddenly went to me. "EunMi, kwenchana?? you look pale" Yuri asked, "something happened yesterday at the bakeshoppe? am I right? (sigh*) I wasn't able to go yesterday.. I.. saw something I hated.. I didn't want go.." Yuri said, I looked at Yuri, "what did you saw?" I asked Yuri curiously, "well.. I was about to go to the bakeshoppe.. when I saw GongChan holding hands.. with SoYoung's sister" Yuri said as she glared at SoYoung, "ei, it's not my fault GongChan likes ma sister" SoYoung said, "So yeah.. I left.. now tell me yours~" Yuri said, "nothing.. just a long story.." I said as I pouted, "omo.." Yuri said as she largened her eyes.. "look at MinAh, she doesn't look right.. where's her oh so precious make-up and accessories??" SoYoung said. "omo, she's with Jinyoung.." Yuri said, "eh?" I said as I looked at MinAh quickly.. "EunMi, kwenchana.. I feel your pain~" Yuri said as she patted my shoulders. I looked away as I avoided my eyes from Jinyoung..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"omo, Jinyoung, I have to go now.. it seems like I have to study again.. want to join with me?" she asked. As I was listening to MinAh, I saw EunMi sitting with her friends "oh.. no thanks.. annyeong" I said as I waved at her, "eh?.. ok.. annyeong.." MinAh said as she pouted and left..

I walked towards EunMi with her friends as I took an empty seat beside EunMi. Her friends rounded their eyes while looking at me. EunMi was looking down. She slowly looked up as she saw me and she also rounded her eyes. "J-Jinyoung-ssi?" She asked as she looked startled.. She suddenly looked around. "w-where's MinAh-ssi?" she asked, "oh, she need to leave" I said playfully as I took the shake on the table, "who owns this?" I asked, "eh?? th-that's mine! d-don't drink it" EunMi said as she took the shake from me, "arasseo~" I said, "you look fine" she said, "yeah, why wouldn't I be fine?" I asked as I tried to forget what happened yesterday..

"ahem.." Yuri cleared , "I think we need to go" Yuri said as she pulled SoYoung with her.. When they left, I quickly rested my head on the table, "ugh.. I'm confused.. I'm not fine at all.." I said as I pouted, "eh? you said you were fine" she asked, "I lied~" I said.

 

EunMi's POV

 

He rested his head on the table as he pouted.. My heart was beating like crazy.. His eyes are looking at me.. I didn't imagine that my crush would be this close to me now.. considering that he is already comfortable with me.. I suddenly smirked, "you" Jinyoung said as he pointed me, "w-wae?" I asked, "you smirked!" he said, "so what?" I asked playfully, "n-nothing.. I'm really going crazy" he said as his eyes looked away from me. He closed his eyes.. "ugh.. I'm really confused right now~~" he moaned while closing his eyes. I stared at him.. Why can such a creature exist in this world? I spazzed.. lol.. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. I jumped a bit and looked away.

He suddenly placed his hand beside my face as he pulled my face down which made my head rest on the table. I BLUSHED SO HARD~! His face was so close to mine.. he's looking at my eyes.. "w-..w-what's wrong?" I stuttered. He was still placing his hand beside my head. He suddenly stood up as he largened his eyes.. I can't move though.. I continued on resting my head on the table.. "Argh~ I'm going crazy" he said as he left..

I was left there.. Lying my head on the table..

Jinyoung-ssi.. why do you always make my heart beat go crazy??.. I don't want to fall for you but you're making me..

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

My heart beat went fast when I pulled EunMi's face closer to me.. WHY???! It's not possible for me to like her! she's.. she's just a friend.. I shaked my head.. I'm going crazy~!!

-

-

 

DISMISSAL

 

I quickly got away from the school and went to the store me and EunMi went yesterday.. the one with musical instruments..

I entered the store.. "annyeonghaseyo" I greeted the ahjussi, "omo, it's you!" the ahjussi said as he smiled, "ne.." I said as I smiled, "can I ask you something?" I asked, "oh sure" he said.

-

We both sat on two seats.., "I'm not in the position to tell you this.. maybe, I am but it might just make you more confused.." the ahjussi said, "let's just say that I'm your father's friend.." he said, "please.. tell me why my father hates music.." I said, he sighed deeply as he stood up, "ahh, I don't know.. I don't know if I could tell you this.. just leave for now.." he said as slowly pushed me towards the exit of the shop. "please tell me, ahjussi~" I begged as he slowly pushed me outside. When we both arrived outside he held both of my shoulders as he smiled, "this for the better.. just leave, don't comeback.." he said as he looked down.. He suddenly then looked up and looked at me as he held my cheeks with his palm, "take care of your health, arrasseo?" he said as he patted my shoulders with a smile on his face. He then entered the store.. that really shocked me.. Nobody ever said that to me.. "take care of your health, arrasseo?" not even my father.. this made me more curious about the truth.. It suddenly rained.. Aigoo.. I need to go home..

 

EunMi's POV

 

I'm sitting on my bed while holding my pillow as I spaced out. Jinyoung's face which was so close to me keeps on flashing back on my head.. I shaked my head as I burried my head on the pillow. "EUNMI!" It startled me when my sister called me. "ne!" I said as I walked outside of my room.. "what is it?--" I asked. I paused when I saw Yuri at our front door. "Yuri?!" I slightly shrieked as I went near her. She was wet and looks depressed. "what happened to you??" I asked as I looked at her eyes..

-

-

We both are sitting on the sofa.. A towel was wrapped around her. "EunMi.." Yuri said as she looked at me. Her face was about to cry.. She suddenly hugged me. "what's wrong? tell me what happened?" I asked, "why EunMi.. why do guys picks the girl who is pretty?" she cried, "i-it's GongChan right?" I asked as I brushed her hair. "I tried to tell him that I liked him.. I was hoping that I just saw wrong about yesterday.. but I guess it was all true.." she said as she cried, "don't worry.. make him think that it was his loss for rejecting you, arasseo?" I said as I tried to make her feel better. She let go of me and looked at me. "fighting?" I said as I cupped my hands on her face. She nodded in reply..

 

------------------------------------

 

okay... I hope this chapter is good.. xD sorry if it's kinda boring xD

please comment & subscribe