Chapter 42

Send Noodz ;)

"Can you help me buy things for school today?" 

 

Johnny stood on the doorway of his dorm looking at Ten like he had to heads. "It's five in the damn morning, the sun isn't even up."

 

"I know, Johnny, I can read numbers." Ten tapped his foot impatiently against the floor. "Will you?"

 

Johnny sighed. "Nothing's open right now." 

 

"I know I just wanted to have breakfast with you." Ten shrugged. "Can I come in?"

 

"Close the door." Johnny said as he walked inside with his blanket still on his shoulders. "I'm still in my pajamas." 

 

"You look good either way, it doesn't matter."

 

"Thanks, can I use the bathroom real quick? I haven't you know... brushed my teeth yet."

 

Ten laughed. "Did I wake you up?"

 

"Duh." 

 

"Go ahead." 

 

 

It was still very dark outside, the sun hadn't risen and Ten really couldn't see well inside so he went to the kitchen and the lights there. His disrespectful decided to sit on the kitchen counter because, who cares? He's cute he can get away with everything. Especially if it's Johnny. Johnny will let him sit on the counter, couches are overrated. 

 

Few minutes pass and there's Johnny in the kitchen giving him a weird look. "Why're YOU here so damn early?"

 

"I wanted to see you because we didn't talk at all yesterday." 

 

"I was helping Mark with transfer papers, he's gonna attend your school." Johnny leaned against the small table in the kitchen facing Ten. "Look after him."

 

"I'm not his cousin."

 

"You are his cousin's boyfriend." 

 

"Fine, I'll look after him." 

 

"Why do you sound like you don't like him?" Johnny crossed his arms against his chest. If Ten's gonna be like that then there's really no point in this relationship, he has to like his family... even if they're annoying. 

 

"I like him, I do, it's just.... he always... interrupt us." Ten pouted, so cute. "We haven't gone on a proper date after becoming official."

 

"Yeah we have." 

 

"No we haven't, if Mark's there it doesn't count as a date. That's babysitting." 

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

", I don't know, take him to a daycare or something."

 

"That's ridiculous." 

 

"You know what else is ridiculous? You not sending that picture I asked for." Ten mimicked Johnny's posture, annoyed that Johnny was apparently taking steps back. No , you've crossed a line, there's no going back, keep moving forward. 

 

"How about we close all the windows and make a mini cinema in the living room? I can lend you some comfortable clothes... those jeans look uncomfortable... and nice." Johnny said, properly taking a look at what Ten was wearing. He dressed nicely, too tightly but nice. Tight is always good when it comes to Ten's nice legs. And nice .... which Johnny hasn't seen today but whatever. 

 

"I can't wait to wear your clothes." Ten jumped off the counter and went to hug his very sleepy looking boyfriend. Ah, Johnny's just like a giant bear who's always warm and mean but you know? Mean isn't always bad because behind sarcastic remarks is a very "FUCJ TEN WOW WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY AND CUTE I DIE LOOKING AT YOU" so who cares. Johnny hugs back not. 

 

"So what do you say to a movie?"

 

"I would prefer looking at you with no clothes on but a movie's alright." He said looking up to meet Johnny's gaze, he has nice eyes. Johnny looks better up close. You know that saying that goes like "when you look closely a pretty things you find imperfections"? Or something along the lines. Well that doesn't apply to Johnny. Johnny's pretty damn perfect up close. No flaws. 

 

"That will have to wait, but for now let me go get you some clothes so you can be more comfy, okay?" 

 

Ten nodded but didn't let go. Instead, he puckered his lips waiting for a kiss, which he got quickly. The kiss was just a peck and soon Johnny was out of the kitchen to look for some clothes for Ten. 

 

Finding small clothes was nearly impossible, considering Johnny was a tall tree disguised as a man. But he had those instances where he had bought clothes online that wouldn't fit so he looked for those. They weren't hard to find as they were still in the box they came from. What was hard was not making too much noise so Mark wouldn't wake up. Along with the clothes he took his laptop and charger with him. 

 

He tossed the clothes to the awaiting Ten. "They're not really mine... I mean they are I haven't wore them though."

 

"And here I was thinking they were gonna smell like you." 

 

Johnny made a face. "They don't fit me."

 

"Can I change in front of you?" 

 

"Jesus no, go to the bathroom."

 

"You hate me." 

 

"Ten, don't."

 

"Ten, do."

 

"Ten."

 

"Johnny."

 

"Just go change."

 

"I repulse you."

 

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 

"Because you don't like me."

 

"I obviously do, I wouldn't have let you in if I didn't."

 

"You didn't send me the picture." 

 

"Why get a picture when you can see it up close and personal?"

 

"Don't even start, you know you're not showing me anything up close and personal."

 

"What do you know?"

 

"I know you very well, Johnny, enough to know that you find me ugly. I cry every time."

 

Ten was obviously trolling Johnny. He's like that. He likes manipulating situations to get what he wants. Ten's a true scammer, a true snake. Don't trust Ten, he'll backstab you, he's a hoe. 

 

"Just go, I promise we'll do whatever you want if you do."

 

"I wanna ."

 

"Except that."

 

"I want to "fool around" in the dark."

 

"We're not doing anything with Mark in the other room."

 

"That kid's ing me." Ten stood up from the floor and walked to where the bathroom was. And in a very sleazy voice said, "I need my vitamin D, Johnny."

 

Should I laugh or cry? Johnny's kind of in between.