FINAL

Jihoon and Seungcheol

Today was the day everyone was waiting for. Today was Jihoon and Seungcheol’s wedding.

 

Seungcheol turned to look at himself in front of the mirror. He ran his hands through his black suit and his usually styled was pushed down and combed back. He was still in the middle of his reverie when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

“You’re not having seconds thoughts, are you?”

 

Seungcheol spun around and saw his high school friend, Kim Mingyu who was also his best man.

 

“I’m nervous Gyu.” Seungcheol said trying to calm himself down.

 

“If you’re worried about Jihoon running away, He loves you more than enough that he considers not doing it.” Mingyu patted the elder’s shoulder. “I talked to him on the way here too.”

 

“What was he doing?” Seungcheol asked with picque interest.

 

“He sounded like he was in the middle of practicing his wedding vows.”

 

Seungcheol nodded in response and looked outside the window and saw the venue slowly filling up with the guests.

 

In another room, Jihoon was having a moment with his best friend, Jeon Wonwoo and his boyfriend Kwon Soonyoung.

 

“I’m pretty sure Seungcheol’s jaw is gonna drop upon seeing you.” Wonwoo commented after helping Jihoon put on his suite jacket. “You look amazing.”

 

“Thanks.” Jihoon let out a sigh he didn’t know he was holding, He observed himself quietly from head to toe making sure he was looking perfect.

 

“Don’t stress yourself too much.” Soonyoung broke the silence that fell on the room

 

“Soonyoung’s  right.” Wonwoo chimed. “You’re going on your wedding not to war.”

 

“The war that’s going to be happening today will probably be between your love for each other.”

 

“Don’t mind his cheesiness Jihoonie’” Wonwoo said while straightening Jihoon’s collar. “Once this is over, it’s the time for the both of you to  show your appreciation for each other,”

 

“Oh look, I must’ve brought extra cheese.” Soonyoung snickered and the response he got from his boyfriend was a smack behind the head.

 

The three heard a knock coming from the door and heard the voice of the wedding coordinator reminding them that it was almost time for the wedding.

 

Wonwoo gave Jihoon one last hug before leaving. “You got this.”

 

Jihoon waved them goodbye and walked outside where the sun was beginning to set enveloping the venue in a warm orange glow.

 

“I’ll do great.” He said to himself and walked to his position.

 

Soon enough. Jihoon heard the first notes of the song for the procession.

 

As Jihoon was nearing the altar, he could clearly see Seungcheol smiling at him like he’s the only person present. Seungcheol offered his arm and Jihoon held to it as they neared the final steps. They stood facing each other and couldn’t help but smile at each other as the song hit it’s final note.

 

“You look amazing right now.” Seungcheol breathed out another one of those sighs he didn’t he was holding on for too long.

 

“I can say the same thing to you.” Jihoon replied smiling.

 

The moment was ruined when they began to hear somebody sobbing and Jihoon thought it was his mother but as it turns out it was actually Wonwoo who was a sobbing mess causing for the venue to erupt into laughter.

 

“Don’t mind him.” Soonyoung gestured.

 

Soon enough, it was the time for the exchange of vows and Seungcheol was instructed to go first.

 

Seuncheol cleared his throat as he unfolded a piece of paper inside his suite jacket and began reading:

 

“I, Choi Seungcheol take you, Lee Jihoon as my husband, my partner for life. The only person I’ll ever love until my last breath.” Seungcheol ‘s voice was shaking as he continued reading. “I promise to give you everything you deserve and without fail show to the world how much I love you.”

 

Jihoon was getting bored while waiting for Seungcheol. To amuse himself, he looked around the architectural materials his boyfriend owned until he came across a folder that was labeled JIHOONIE. He opened it and saw a bunch of drawings of buildings and houses.

 

“Jihoonie.”

 

Jihoon scrambled up and placed back the folder when he heard the door open.

 

“What are you doing?” Seungcheol asked sounding a bit suspicious.

 

“Oh, I was.. eh..I’m.” Jihoon mumbled. 

 

Seungcheol noticed the JIHOONIE folder stick out. “Were you going through my belongings?”

 

Jihoon jolted and rubbed his hands together. ‘I was bored. Please don’t get mad.”

 

“I’m not mad at you Jihoonie.”

 

“Oh, Can I ask you what this is then?” Jihoon raised a sheet of paper and saw Seungcheol’s face change expression.

 

“That’s a.. uh.. eh” Seungcheol struggled to find some answers as to what he had to say. “A project I put together myself. It’s for a client actually.”

 

“A client?” Jihoon’s words were thick with disbelief. “You call your client Jihoonie?”

 

Seungcheol let out a sigh. “itsdrawingsofourhouseifwegetmarried.” He said it so fast that Jihoon was barely able to understand anything.

 

“Huh?”

 

“It’s drawings of our house if we get married.”

 

Jihoon smiled and hugged Seungcheol.

 

Upon finishing his vow, Seungcheol let out a breath he was holding in for too long as he tried to fight the tears that was coming out.

 

It was Jihoon’s turn and his fingers trembled as he unfolded the paper he was holding.

 

“I, Lee Jihoon, take you Choi Seungcheol as my husband, my life, my number one fan.” Jihoon began reading fighting back a sob. 

 

Seungcheol got an invite for a talent show in Jihoon’s school. He was quite excited because it’s first time hearing Jihoon sing. He managed to find his way backstage and found Jihoon pacing back and forth, his guitar standing in a corner.

 

“Jihoon.” Seungcheol called smiling.

 

Jihoon groaned as he hugged the older male. “I can’t do this.” He said hiding his face at the crook of Seungcheol’s neck.

 

“Of course you can.” Seungcheol said assuringly rubbing circles on the younger’s back. “I’m to cheer you on.”

 

“That’s what I’m scared of.” Jihoon replied. “You seeing me screw this up.”

 

“I came here to cheer you on and not see you fail Lee Jihoon.” Seungcheol picked up the guitar and handed it to Jihoon. 

 

Jihoon nodded. “I guess I’ll do great.”

 

“You’ll be awesome.” Seungcheol hugged his boyfriend again. ‘Take that compliment from your number one fan.”

 

“I promise to always stay by your side and love you until my last breath.”

 

Jihoon cleared his throat as he folded back the paper and felt tears run down his cheeks.

 

As soon as they were declared husband, Jihoon pulled down Seungcheol to initiate the kiss. The kiss being soft and slow as their lips moved in the same rhythm. Jihoon slung his arms around Seungcheol’s neck and the latter around Jihoon’s waist.

 

“You just made me the happiest man on earth Jihoon.” Seungcheol said breaking the kiss.

 

“This is just the beginning Choi Seungcheol.” Jihoon giggled.

 

 

                                                           

                                                                                     END OF STORY!

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

We have now reached the end of the story. Thank you for reading and I hope you guys liked it.