Chapter 3

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

Tiffany waked up because of the sun's sunlight. She rubbed her eyes cutely, and stretched out her limbs. She yawned, still feeling sleepy. She stands up from her bed, half asleep. She bumped her head on the wall, and she groaned in pain. She rubbed the spot that was hitten, and pouted. She's now fully awake, thanks to the incident. She realized that her surroundings are different, and she remembered that it's Taeyeon's house. She went to the kitchen, and saw Taeyeon already preparing their breakfast. Taeyeon noticed that someone was watching her, so she turned around and saw Tiffany standing at the middle. With her pajamas and morning hair. She chuckled at the cute sight and greeted Tiffany.

 

"Good morning lady, come here now. Breakfast is almost done."

"Later. I still need to wash up." Taeyeon nodded her head, and let Tiffany to wash up first before eating.Tiffany came back with a more arrange appearance. Tiifany sat down infront of Taeyeon, and Taeyeon placed a plate infront of Tiffany and put rice and egg on it. "Thanks." Tiffany muttered lowly, and grabbed the spoon and started eating. "How was your sleep?" Taeyeon asked and spooned on her food. "Good, and thanks for letting me stay in your house." Tiffany heartedly thanked. Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her, and her heart now is beating rapidly. "You're welcome." Taeyeon simply replied. "So, you'll be alone here. Because I still have my classes to attend, and at night. I'll be working at the coffee shop nearby." Taeyeon finished her food and wiped using a clean tissue. Tiffany nodded and looked at Taeyeon. "Are you done already?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. "I'm still full, and just leave your plate there. I will wash them later." Taeyeon stands up from her seat. " Ah, no need. I will wash them later, what time is your clas?" Tiffany asked. "9:30" Tiffany stole a glance at the wall clock that was hanging. The clocked showed 8:30. "You should go now, so you will not gonna be late on your first period. Don't worry, I will be the one to wash the dishes. Go now." Tiffany volunteered. "Thanks Fany-ah~ Bye~" Taeyeon grabbed her bag and went out of the house. Leaving Tiffany in her own world.

 

Fany?

Tiffany smiled at herself, and if someone saw this. They might think that Tiffany is crazy. Tiffany picked up all the plates, and started washing them.

And now she's done washing all the dishes, she stared out of nowhere. She doesn't know what she will do next. Should she clean up? Tiffany then went to the storage room, and picked up the broom. She started sweeping the livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter