Chapter 12

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
"Good morning! Wake up now my Princess, you still have work to attend." Taeyeon poked her girlfriend's cheek, waking Tiffany up. "Taetae, five more minutes ~" Tiffany whined and placed a pillow over her face.

Yes, you're right. They together now and they're happy with their relationship. It's been a week since the confession happened and as of now. They didn't encounter any problems yet and that's good.

"But Pany-ah, you'll be late at your work." Taeyeon sighed when she heard soft snore, coming from her girlfriend. 

"Fanyyyy~" Taeyeon shaked her girlfriend's body violently, pissing Tiffany off. "Yah!" Tiffany sat up and ready to hit her girlfriend, but pouts afterward when she heard her girlfriend laughing at her.

"Hmmph! I hate you." Tiffany glared at the still laughing Taeyeon, but Taeyeon just smiled back. "I love you too baby ~ Now, get your y off the bed and wash up." Tiffany threw a pillow at her but Taeyeon dodged it easily. "You byuntae!" Taeyeon let out an a ahjumma laugh and leave Tiffany.

"Pssh! That byuntae." Tiffany started doing her morning routine, when she got a text from her boss/bestfriend.

"Oh !" Tiffany hurriedly went where Taeyeon is, after reading the text. "Taetaaaeeeee!" Tiffany shouted with all her might, making Taeyeon worried. "Why? What happened?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. 

"Jessica's gonna visit us."

"What?" Taeyeon asked for confirmation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter