Chapter 2

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

They were awkwardly walking side by side, not saying anything. Taeyeon will look at Tiffany once in a while, and opens but will close it back again. Tiffany noticed it, so she decided to asked Taeyeon instead. "Do you have something to say?" Taeyeon thinked whether she should just shut up or asked Tiffany something. " What do you do before coming here?"Taeyeon finally asked. "Uhm. I was a high schooler before I came here, but I stopped since that... incident." Taeyeon immediately rushed to her, when she saw Tiffany tearing up again. Taeyeon immediately hugged the other girl and rubbed her back. "Tiffany, stop crying. Crying can make you uglier." Taeyeon said in a serious way, but in her mind. She's laughing by now. Tiffany broke the hug, and glared. "So, you're saying that I'm ugly?!" Tiffany half shouted. Taeyeon finally burst into laughter, but soon died down when she saw Tiffany is still glaring at her. "Hey, chill~ I was just joking." Taeyeon defended herself "Ha ha, nice joke." Tiffany sarcastically said. "By the way, are we there yet?" Tiffany asked, feeling tired. They've been walking now for around 20 minutes, with one luggage bag in her hand. While the other luggage is being carried by Taeyeon. " Few more walkings." Taeyeon calmly replied." Few more?! We've been walking here around, and yet we're not still there yet?!" Tiffany complained. " Be patient." Taeyeon said and ignored the complaining Tiffany.

Tiffany have been continuously nagging, that her feets are already numb and sore. But Taeyeon just ignored her and continued her walking. Tiffany had no other choice but to follow, but still complaining about her feet. Taeyeon then stopped walking, and Tiffany accidentally bumped her back. Because she didn't noticed that Taeyeon already stopped on walking, and she's too busy complaining that she didn't noticed it. "Ouch!" Shouted Tiffany while holding her forehead. They stopped infront of a small house, and Tiffany believed this is where Taeyeon lives. "Is this your house?" Tiffany pointed at the house infront of them. Taeyeon nodded, and dragged the luggage bag and went to the front door. As usual, Tiffany followed Taeyeon and waited patiently until Taeyeon unlocked the door. "Come in."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter