Chapter 4

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
Taeyeon got home late, because of her late night shift at the cafe. Once she entered her house, she saw Tiffany already asleep in the couch. The sight brought a smile in to Taeyeon's face and it seems like Tiffany had been waiting for the older girl to come home. She unconsciously touched Tiffany's cheek, while smiling and staring at her face. Tiffany is such a beautiful girl, Taeyeon thought. She retreated her hand, when Tiffany moved a little. Taeyeon's heart been pounding, cause she thinks she disturbed her sleep. But sighed, when Tiffany let out a soft snore. Taeyeon giggled, but frowned when she saw Tiffany shivering. She slowly touched Tiffany's arms, and flinched when her hands made contact to the sleeping girl's cold arm.

She quickly went inside her room, to grab a blanket for Tiffany. She carefully placed the blanket on to Tiffany, and ready to leave when she heard some rustling on the background. She turned around and saw Tiffany already in a sitting position. "Tae?" Tiffany called out, and Taeyeon hukmed in response. "Have you had your dinner already?" Tiffany asked and yawned after while rubbing her eyes. "Yes, I already had my dinner at the cafe earlier. Oh, and btw. Why are you sleeping here? You know, it's not comfortable to sleep on the couch." Taeyeon sat beside her. "I-I was w-waiting for y-you." Although Tiffany said it more like in a whisper, Taeyeon heard it very clearly. Tiffany's answer, made the two girls blushed and became shy at each other.

"I-I should g-get going." Taeyeon hurriedly stoop up on her feet, and made her way to her room. Still with a pink tint on her face and for Tiffany she was still in a daze. Why did she said that embarrassing words in front of Taeyeon? She's just making things awkward. But every word she said, she meant it. She did really wait for Taeyeon, but unfortunately. She fell asleep.

[ The O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter