My name is Mark not Poopypants

I Don't Need Your Help Poopypants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was walking down the sidewalk minding his own business. It was 2am when he finally got off work, a 24 hour bakery owned by his family. There was a skip in his step since the day went wonderful, he was also eating a strawberry popsicle he stole from the fridge of the bakery.

The bakery after 2am was handled by his cousin Taeyong with his friends who worked there as well. The place opened up when Mark was still in tenth grade and was not allowed to work. But now that he's a senior he was given the okay by his parents as long as he didn't let his grades slip. Mark was always happy working there, the warmth and coffee smell was comforting and relaxing despite the tons of costumers going in and out. Not to be mentioned, the place was successful, since it was 24 hours many truckers and business people who worked until late or worked very early came by for food or sweets.

Mark was happily biting down on his popsicle when he saw a figure stumbling around the same place. The person looked out of it, and he'd think he was drunk but that didn't look like it was the case. He, being the caring individual he was, started approaching the stumbling male.

"Hey man, you okay?"

"What? I'm hungry."

The boy, he sounded young and looked young. Well he couldn't see very well because of the ty street lights but still, he wouldn't be older than Mark, he thought. "Come with me I'll buy you some food." Mark threw away the popsicle in a trash can that was coincidentally near and got closer to the stranger.

"No I can't! I'm on a diet!"

But Mark started guiding him in the direction of the family bakery. "What are you doing out here at this hour? It's late!" Mark said as he walked supporting the guy's weight with an arm around his waist. It was difficult since Mark wasn't strong but he managed.

"I was practicing."

"At two in the morning?" Well this guy either had dedication or was extremely stupid. "Well, I'm gonna get you some food you look bad...."

"Hey! I'm told I'm ugly everyday I don't need to hear it from you too, poopypants."

Mark laughed. "I didn't call you ugly, though."

The guy scoffed. "Good cause I'm about to kick your ."

"I believe you don't have the strength to do that."

"Anyway, I can't eat! I'm on a diet."

"You can barely walk on your own, I'm gonna feed you."

"Ugh, fine but if I get fat I'm gonna hunt you down and kick you in the nuts."

"You do that, now I'm concerned that you'll die any second now." Or pass out considering the state he was in.


They finally made it to the bakery and all the way the one he was helping was cursing him out with snarky comments.

When he went inside it was empty with only his cousin sitting at a table. The chiming of the bells made him stand up and look to the door. He stared confusedly at Mark. "Didn't you just clock out?"

"Yeah but, he's hungry...." Mark pointed to the loopy boy beside him. He gently sat him down on a stool near the counter.

"You brought a hobo?"

"IM NOT A HOBO YOU DUMB DORITO." He yelled at Taeyong. "By the way, name's Donghyuck, poopypants."

"Okay, Donghyuck, I'm Mark so stop calling me that." Mark walked over to Taeyong. "Can you make him a burger or something solid?"

"Fine."

Mark walked over to Donghyuck to sit beside him and faced him. Now that he looked at him he was cute, really cute. He would be cuter if it weren't for the ugly bags under his eyes. He looked tired and Mark just wanted to hug him cause he looked so down. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah-" he stifled a yawn with his hand and closed his eyes resting his head on his palm, his face facing Mark. "I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine..."

"Well, what do you expect? I was practicing til two in the morning."

Mark nodded. "Well I'm gonna feed you and hopefully you can make it home safely."

"I live in a dorm."

"Oh? You're in college?"

"No, I'm in highschool, eleven grader."

"Oh, shouldn't you be sleeping then?"

"Poopypants, don't meddle in my life, we just met."

Mark admired the boy's features now that his eyes were closed and the lights from the bakery let him observe his face more clearly. Mark's heart fastened its beat and his palms started sweating. He looked away and stared at the counter were Ten, Taeyong's friend (his too), stood staring at them with a small smile on his face. Ten wouldn't be Ten if he didn't made fun of the situation in any sort of way so he wiggles his brows at Mark.

Mark blushed and looked back at Donghyuck who had opened his eyes. "You're red poopypants, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Mm, I should be sleeping." Donghyuck slammed his head on the table rather loudly and sighed. "So tired, I feel death coming, God is that you?" He extended his hand to the ceiling.

"Don't joke like that." Mark considered on pushing the boy but that'd probably cause him to fall down in the state he was in. "You're going to be fine when you eat."

"Stop talking, poopypants, I've done this tons of times."

"And it looks like it's taken a toll on you, you look horrible."

"Don't call me ugly, I have self esteem issues already."

"Again, I didn't call you ugly." Mark rolled his eyes, he mustered up the courage to rub his hand on Donghyuck's back. "You're cute, kind of."

"That "kind of" is not convincing." Donghyuck sighed, no sign of discomfort with Mark rubbing his back.

Mark scoffed. "You're just fishing for compliments, aren't you?"

Donghyuck grinned lazily at Mark. "I've been exposed."

"Here you go!" Taeyong appeared out of nowhere with Donghyuck's burger and a tall glass of soda. "Enjoy."

"I'll pay later."

"I can pay, poopypants."

"It's Mark."

"Poopypants."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just eat."

"I'm gonna get killed, but this looks delicious."

"You're allowed to have a cheat day in diets, no?"

Donghyuck bit into the burger and shrugged. "I'm fat, I need to lose weight."

"What are you even saying? You're so skinny."

"Hey! Stop meddling in my life!"

"Whatever." Mark watched Donghyuck bite onto the giant hamburger and it made his heart swell, he still looked tired but his eyes had more life now.

Donghyuck looked at Mark briefly. "Watcha looking at potato face?"

Mark blushed and looked away. Mark knew since he was in middle school that he was, in fact, biual. He was attracted to both genders and right now he was starting to kind of develop a small minuscule crush on the rude boy. It's only been about half an hour but Mark couldn't help finding the boy adorable and stupidly attractive.

His family didn't really have an issue with it, in fact they were happy when Mark finally confessed his uality. He was blessed with supportive parents and family. Taeyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter