To the time 4/4

We belong

Got7 was a thing of the past after what he did. He thought all the members would hate him, but after all they went through together, they were family. Not surprisingly most of them managed to create successful careers after they split up, only Jackson and himself were kicked out of the business after the aftermath of what Jinyoung did was over.

He thought the other boy would hate him, that maybe he would leave him alone to face the consequences of what he did. But Jackson was not like that.

The muscular boy stood by him every step of the road. He took his hand and never let go, even if that meant letting go of the dreams he worked so hard to achieve.

“Don’t you get it Jinyoung? You are the dream I’m chasing now. We’ll figure this out somehow. Together.”

They moved to Hong Kong, where after a while they managed to go under the radar and start a new life together. It wasn’t perfect, but they needed to leave their past life behind if they wanted to be happy.

After some years of struggling with the hardships of being in a homoual relationship, both socially and economically, both of them decided to move to a more quiet place. Jinyoung used what was left of the money he saved from his time as a singer to open a music academy. On the other hand, Jackson managed to become a coach for some of the most important athletes in China, while keeping their private life, private.

It took him some time, but Jinyoung finally understood what Jackson meant all those years ago. Dreams might change; sometimes you might have to abandon your biggest dreams in search of new ones. They both gave up something important many years ago, but they got something even better.

It didn’t matter how long they had to suffer to keep this dream going; now the fight was over.

Now was their time to enjoy each other. And they had more than enough time to do so.


Hope you like this, or at least made you smile!

Maybe it didn't connect perfectly, but I think at least it has some kind of continuity. I'll be uploading some other short stories I have here, so look forward to that if you liked this! And leave a comment if you feel like it, it always made writting things much more worth it when you actually see someone liked it or at least read it!