To the music 1/4

We belong

Jinyoung would never stop being amazed by the way Jackson moved once the music started to play. There was nothing more hypnotizing than watching the Chinese boy move his body on the stage. That was until the boy started to sing or rap.

Jinyoung was completely mesmerized by Jackson’s talent. However, he never realized how much it showed.

“You know you are basically drooling at this point right?”

Only Jackson and himself were left on the practice room, as the older boy asked him to stay and help him with some dance moves.

As time went on, Jinyoung finally came to terms with what he felt. At first he just dismissed it as ual frustration, and assumed Jackson’s moves just made his hormones go even wilder. Then it clearly evolved into something else. He started to notice how happier he got every time Jackson smiled at him, or the way his goofy laugh sounded delicious to his ears, or how he would uncontrollably giggle went the chinese boy suddenly hugged him.

However, the moment he realized he had feeling for his bandmate he put all of his focus and effort into not letting it show. Clearly it didn’t work.

“Are you going to just stay there? You know, we have dragged this for too long”

Before Jinyoung could even pretend he didn’t know what Jackson meant, the other boy kissed him. It was not a passionate kiss, just a small peck on the lips, quick and sweet.

“C’mon, I actually really need some help here. And I’ve always liked the way you moved to the music.”