The Nemo guy

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's your first day? Easy to find your office? Have you eaten yet?" Kyuhyun called his Busan home number and talking to Sungmin while eating his dinner. Ahra has left him some spaghetti before leaving to visit her parents-in-law with her husband. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full! Heehee. My 1st day was better than fine! The chief of operations, Shin Donghee-ssi was very jovial and he brought me around the whole office. They are all very warmth and everybody were so friendly. I have two staff under me, Lee Hyukjae-ssi and Kim Ryeowook-ssi, and both are very reliable, accommodating and helped me a lot to settle down. I'm so happy, Kyuhyun. I didn't make the wrong choice in coming here!". 

"That's good to hear! 
Did you drive my car like I asked you to? "

"Of course not! Driving your BMW?? You are mad do you know that? What if I scratched it or hit something? How could you trust me with that??!!" 

"Haha why not? I trust you.  Heyy by the way, guess what? I'm flying back to Busan in two weeks time!  I just need to wrap up one more investment project and off I go! "

"Wow Kyuhyun that's great news! I'm getting lonely here. I haven't met your neighbour yet. Seemed like he went home quite late. I heard the door opened last Saturday night but by the time I went out to greet him, he closed his door already". 

"Ohh ok. Donghae is a nice guy but when he started talking, he talked non-stop and laugh a lot... Haha. So how did you go to work then? You walked? "

"Yeah I walked down the hill towards Lotte Mall, and then to Nampo Port. The office building is at the end of Jagalchi Market.  Heyy Kyuhyun, just before the junction opposite Lotte Mall, there's this yummy crepes, called Crepe Eins. Have you tried that? It's so yummy. I'm so gonna buy it again tomorrow morning!! "

"Oh the Crepe? Yeah I like it too but it's sweet unless I opted for the fruits filling. Hmmm Now i know you have sweet tooth!! Haha. There's a nice cafe along the road too, the cafe name is hmm lemme think.... "Whoever". We should go there for breakfast when I'm back. They serve very nice homemade Western breakfast with nice coffee and tea. And i especially love the homemade soup. Very very nice".

"You made me hungry now. I only have ramyeon and 2 pieces of bun from GS25 minimart. "

"Why don't you cook? "

"With just me eating? Nah, I'm too lazy. I will cook when you are back!" 

They talked for quite a while more, exchanging news before they said their goodbyes. Just when he was about to get up from the sofa, Sungmin heard some noises outside the door. He took a peek at the viewing monitor and noticed that  someone was standing there looking at his shoes. He opened the door, and stared for while at the guy, trying to recall where he had seen him... "Ehhh, you are the Finding Nemo guy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter