Their twins

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their twins were scheduled to be delivered via cesarean section this coming Saturday. Kyuhyun, together with Mrs Lee and Seulgi, had fly off to Kyoto this morning. They would be there for about a week to settle all the legal documentations including birth certificates and passports for the babies' immigration and arrival at Gimhae airport. 

Sungmin has mixed feelings and felt very moody. Last night, Kyuhyun had hugged Sungmin to sleep, and even this morning before they left, he kept asking whether Sungmin was okay because he saw that Sungmin was feeling very down.

"Min, ommonim will be with me, so the babies wellbeing will be taken care off, so don't worry too much"  Kyuhyun had said and kissed him repeatedly.

"Okay, have a safe flight and kiss the babies for me!" Sungmin said, and after hugging Kyuhyun, he hugged his mother too.

Kyuhyun had asked Sungjin to work from home, and Sungjin readily agreed, and informed all his staff. He has arranged all meetings to be via conference call for the whole week and if any of his staff needed his signatures, he would sign it digitally.

Everything were ready for the arrival of the twins. Kyuhyun created a nursery corner next to the staircase and bought another pair of baby cribs. So now they have 2 baby cribs upstairs, and 2 baby cribs downstairs, so that both Mrs Lee and Sungmin need not keep climbing up and down the staircase.

For their own baby, Sungmin told Kyuhyun not to buy anymore cribs and baby would just share the existing cribs with the twins, because unlikely all three of them would sleep at the same time! 

In Kyoto, Seulgi has been in touch with the family's lawyer-friend and she has started the legal procedures. The twins are scheduled to be born today and Kyuhyun felt so unreal that he was be a father to a twins! He wished that Sungmin was here with him. 

Over breakfast, he told his mother-in-law "Ommonim, you know, I still can't believe that I'll be a father of twins soon! It's a mixed feelings of happiness, scared, unreal..." 

Mrs Lee smile "Yes, but once you saw your babies, the happy feelings overwrite everything else. I bet that you will cry later. I know Sungminnie will, if he's here!" 

"Yeah I guess he will. I will send him photos the minute I saw our twins" 

"So that means, the surrogate mother is willing to give up her babies immediately after they are born? She won't be sad?" 

"I'm sure she will, ommonim, but they are willing and the husband is very supportive. They even advertised for her milk! And I heard there is a long list of people ordering her milk! I'm not sure how much they sell!" Kyuhyun told her. He has given Seulgi his cheque for the full payment which she will handover after the babies are officially handed to Kyuhyun. 

Mrs nodded with understanding while munching her toast. These days, even giving birth can make money! She looked up and said "By the way Kyuhyun, I want to thank you for always making Sungminnie happy. I know you went through this surrogate mother because of him, so that you two have children. Thank you so much!" 

"Ahhhh ommonim, I really love Sungmin and I will do anything to make him happy. Yes, I do this for him, just that I didn't expect for us to have our own baby! That's really beyond my wildest dream!" Kyuhyun smile, visualising Sungmin's big tummy. 

"Me too, when he told me of his choice of partner, I didn't expect to get any grandchild!" she laughed happily. She would be receiving 3 grandchildren! 

"I'm only afraid for our own baby, whether it can grow into full term healthily, and also I fear for Sungmin's safety. Though I love and couldn't wait for our own baby, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter