Secret Love

♪ єνєяѕтσиє ♪ ; an ιмagιnaтιon draввle / one-ѕнoт collecтιonѕ

The sound of the lovely ocean waves, oh how beautiful and refreshing it is. If only I am able to stay here forever, how great would it be? I thought to myself as I embrace the cool air passing by. A young boy near my age was building a sand castle; I couldn't take my eyes off it. He looks at my direction; my heart starts to beat rapidly.

Looking back at my memories, I feel so stupid for not asking his name. My feelings 9 years ago...has yet to change. I was running down the staircases with a bed hair, hoping to catch a subway. It was undeniable hot. Sweats was dripping down upon my face.

"Ouch!" I rub my forehead as I slowly back off from the tall guy in front of me. As he turns around, I felt nervous and scared. What good luck I have? I thought to myself with hints of sarcasm. 

"A-are you okay?" he stammers. I nearly drop my jaws. I thought he was going to say something rude but this good-looking guy knows his manners.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?" I asks him back. He smiles and nods.

As we wait for the subway, we had a conversation on-going. I can't believe we have so much in common. It's like a gift from god.

"Daehyun, I like your keychain! I have the same one too but different color!" I exclaim, showing him the keychain.

I don't know why but we just become silent. We have our eyes locked onto each other, exchanging electric waves. Someone pushes me, causing me to stumble forward. If it wasn't for Daehyun, I would've smack my face on the dirty ground. He has his hand around my waist. His biceps and triceps...damn, he's quite strong. I slightly blush, getting myself up and cover my blushing cheeks with my hands.  

It hits me that something like this happen before....nine years ago at the beach.

"Daehyun," I started, taking a short pause before continuing, "Have we met before? Nine years ago."

"Hmm, I don't know." He takes out a piece of candy and offers me. I took it without hesitation.

I open the wrapper carefully and saw a piece of paper. I took the paper out and slowly opens it. My heart was beating fast.

"I like you, ." I look at him confused.

"That's supposed to be from nine years ago." he whispers.


A/N: hey there. I am back in the house XD sorry for a lame chappie TT.TT hope you like it.