тιcĸ тacĸ

♪ єνєяѕтσиє ♪ ; an ιмagιnaтιon draввle / one-ѕнoт collecтιonѕ

It was a sunny day; I was walking home from school, trying to catch the bus. Dongho was standing there, waiting for one. I was standing next to him, looking at the bus schedule on the pole. Soon a bus came, I left. "Hey, aren't you going on the bus? Or was it because you miss me?" he asked. I looked back and shook my head and answered, "It's a nice day so why not walk?" He looks disappointed by my answer. I started to walk away and Dongho ended up walking with me. We were teasing and poking each other on our way home. Many envied our relationship but they didn't know we were just school-mates and nothing more. After a while, we stopped. He hugged me on my waist from behind and rested his head onto my shoulder. I could feel his breath hitting againgst my neck. I caressed his hair aside. I couldn't help but think he was cute.

The sound of the doorbell woke you up from your slumber. You went downstairs in your basketball shorts and a grey tee that says "SMILE" You didn't care about your looks. Without checking or asking, you opened the door.

"Annyeong, what brings you here?" you asked, scratching your head without any concerns of who it was.

"You know that one day you can get kidnap, right?" a voice gave you a wake-up call.

"SHIN DONGHO!" you rubbed your eyes to make sure you weren't dreaming, "What brings you here?" you asked, after making sure that it wasn't a dream. "I, I uhm...came here because I can," Dongho sheepishly said. You noticed how he just storm inside, sitting on your couch without looking you in the eyes. you shrugged and went make two milk tea for him and yourself, of course. you might be reckless but you aren't heartless to give him nothing to drink. A guest is still a guest.

"Sugar or no sugar?" you asked loudly. No answer was what you recieved. Suddenly, you felt something holding you on the waist from behind. You look back to see him resting on your shoulder. you look at him, raising one of your eyebrows.

"What'ya doing, my honeymilk?" he asked, causing you to look at him, weirdly.

"Why are you calling me 'honeymilk'?" you asked out of curiosity.

"Cause I simply like it?" he answered back, "Do you not like me?" he pouted. You chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Want some milk tea?" you asked, holding his cup out.

"No," he simply stated and you was disappointed, he continued, whispering in your ear, "I only want you." You blushed. He releases his hands from behind and went in front of you. you didn't dare to look at him in the eyes. He lightly held on your hands, saying, "I, I like you. Can you be my girlfriend? Nobody is a perfect match for me but you." His words melt your heart and you simply nodded, blushing. He hugged you and spun you around in circle.