Finding Lost Time

♪ єνєяѕтσиє ♪ ; an ιмagιnaтιon draввle / one-ѕнoт collecтιonѕ

As time passes by, we hardly see each other no more. It's like we are walking down a different path. Remembering the past, what good does it do? It's not like I can go back to that time. I saw him as I walked out the front doors.

"Hey," a familiar voice called.

"Hi," I greeted him and headed home.

I mean there isn't really a need to talk anymore after what has happen. I just continued walking into the winter air. There was no time to think of the past. I saw him next to me in a blink of an eye.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

Stop walking next to me, you'll make me fall for you even more was what I wanted to tell him but I asked him what he was talking about.

"Stop lying!" He pulled me aside and pin me against the wall. Everyone looked at us as they passes by.

"You're hurting me, Youngmin!" I hissed, glancing at him and my wrist.

He didn't let go but instead he leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. The world paused for a few seconds before I pushed him away, thinking that he plotted something to get revenge for his dongsaeng, Kwangmin.

I ran and he chased me across the streets. Cars were honking at us as we cross the streets aimlessly. We managed to dodged it because HE dragged me away from them. I couldn't help but blush whenever he does that.

Once we were on the sidewalk, he pulled me to a corner and pin me against the wall. My eyes were widen.

"Listen, I am going to say this once." He sounded serious in his tone. I lightly nodded.

"I like you." I looked at him as he backed away. He was blushing, looking at the other side.

"You're joking," I told him.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.