вe мy gιrl

♪ єνєяѕтσиє ♪ ; an ιмagιnaтιon draввle / one-ѕнoт collecтιonѕ

note: Enjoy (:

RING! the bell goes off. It was a signal telling it was after school already. As always, stepping out of your class, you saw Yoseob waiting for you by the classroom door. "you-ah," he hugged you tightly. You were stunned even though it always happen but this time, it felt different. Your heart was beating faster than usual. Yoseob finally broke the hug and you both walked towards your locker.

"Hurry up!" he whined.

"Okay, okay," you said, stuffing your stuff inside.

When you closed and locked your locker, Yoseob suddenly holds onto your hand and started to run. He would glances back once in a while and smiles. Where is he taking me? you keep on thinking. 

WHOOSH! you felt the wind hitting against your face. You squint your eyes and when you opened them again, the subway doors -behind you- were closing. You look back at the closing door and looked back at Yoseob. You were raising your eyebrow. He just simply said, "It's a secret," winking.

After a long ride on the subway, you go upstairs and went outside, with Yoseob in front of you. Anxiousness starts rush in your blood. You held your free hand on your chest, BUMP. BUMP. your heart beats.

"We're here." Yoseon looked at you, smiling. You lift your head up, looking into his eyes. "hm." He started to let go of your hand and let you see the beautiful view of the park filled with lavender flowers.

"OMONA! So beautiful!" you gasped.

You both walked into the field. He held your hands. You can feel his nervousness since his hands were shaking.

"Yoseob?" he placed his finger against your lips. You look at him.

"I know it might not be the best confession ever but ever since the day I met you, I fell for you. I fell for you harder when we became the best of friends. I know it might sound weird, but be my girl? Lemme fall in love with you once again, you," he blurted out his confession.

You smiled. Your cheeks were starting to form a small blush.

"Aigoo, my bunny!" he spuns you again in circle, in the field filled with lavenders.