Chapter 7

Daydreaming is not quite bad

(4 months later...)

"Hey"

Kinty waved to the sleepy Jonghyun on her laptop screen. They had been video chatting since the time she came back to USA. But the time difference made it hard for both. At first she called him after midnight, but after seeing her yawning all the time when they were talking, Jonghyun stayed after midnight instead of her. They talked almost everyday during the first two months, but since SHINee had a comeback they couldn't see each other much which made both of them lovesick. She so badly wanted to go to him, but since her final exams were nearing, she couldn't do that. She was finally relieved to see her boyfriend again after so much time.

"Hey hey. How are you sweetie?"

Jonghyun asked, still with his sleepy eyes.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Same. I missed you so so so much, Kinty..."

He made a cute little pout in which Kinty knew that it was way too adorable to handle. As a shawol she was dying everytime when one of the five made a cute expression and her heart would almost explode all the time. And now that the cutest one of them doing that thing right in front of her, she doubted if her heart actually existed any longer. Ugh... being a fangirl and at the same time being his girlfriend freaked her out.

"I missed you too cutie"

"Shut up"

"Hehe.. so so. You finally remembered that someone called Kinty Mills exists, huh?"

"Yah... stop being so rude"

He again made that pout and Kinty couldn't handle it anymore.

"Yah!! Stop with the pouting you idiot"

He giggled and the sound came through the speaker so cutely and she fell in love again.

"Hm.. I know you can't bear my cuteness"

"Look who's talking. I wonder who told once that he's not cute anymore"

"Hahaha... so so. Did you find any hot guys there in the mean time I couldn't see you?"

"There were so many. But not so hot as you"

"I knew that you won't find"

"But remember.."

"What?"

"Jinki's the hottest"

The cute puppy on the screen turned to an annoying old man.

"I hate him"

He said.

"Don't!! Hate me instead. Don't you dare hate that cute little one"

"Yah!! He's not cute and he's not little either"

"He is. Always. My cute little bunny"

"Excuse me. Are you dating me or him, huh?"

"I wish it was him"

"YAH!!!"

Kinty could feel his anger all through the laptop screen. She always found it fun to .

"Ok ok.. so what about you? Any hot girls?"

"Yes there are. So many of them. And they're way too hot than you, Kinty Mills"

"Yah!!"

"What? I'm serious"

"You're so rude"

"But somehow they're not so cute as you"

"I love you"

They both laughed.

"Jonghyun, where is it?"

Kinty asked suddenly remembering about something.

"What?"

"Mr. Cacti!!"

"Oh that one"

"Yah!! How dare you call him 'that one'"

"Wait. I'll get him"

He disappeared from her view for a while and came back holding a tiny pot with a cactus planted in it.

"There he is"

"Do you treat him well everyday?"

"Yep"

"You better do. He was with me for more than 20 years, so he's important to me"

"What? 20 years??"

Jonghyun made his signature big eyes.

"No no. He's not the same one. When Mr. Cacti dies I would cry so much and mom will buy me another one. I called all of them Mr. Cacti and the one with you, I got him when I came to Korea"

"Oh... so you don't have a Mr. Cacti there with you?"

"Hmm..."

She said pulling a fake sad face.

"Why did you gave it to me.."

Ugh.. that cute worried look on his face. He's such a cutie all the time. My poor heart. She thought.

"Aniya.. it's fine. He's there with you safe and fine and happy. That's all I want"

"But what if he dies here?"

"Buy another one then. Another Mr. Cacti. But be ready. You'll definitely cry when that happens. He's such a precious little guy"

"Let's see.. By the way, I've got a surprise"

The word surprise has always been exciting for Kinty since four months ago. So she was much more eager to know this one too.

"What is it?"

"I'm coming to see you"

"WHAT??!!"

She almost shouted and Jonghyun got a mini heart attack seeing her that way.

"Yah!! How many times have I told by now, huh? Don't be so loud!!"

"What do you mean??!! Tell me!!!"

"We've decided to hold a concert series and fanmeets in USA. It's still unannounced. It only got confirmed today"

"OH MY GOD!!! FOR REAL???!! I'm so happy!!! I love you!!!"

"I'm so happy too. You know, it was me who gave that idea. So that I can see you"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JONGHYUN!!! I feel like crying right now!!"

"Yah! Don't cry now. I'm not there hold you. So you better not"

This man knows just the exact thing to make a girl's heart raise. Ugh.. I really do love him a lot. Kinty thought.

"I can't wait to see you.."

"Me too"

"But mostly my Jinki"

"Yah!!"

They talked for such a long time. Hours passed and Jonghyun was finally fully awake. They probably missed each other, so none of them wanted to stop talking. The distance may have took them away from each other. But their hearts were always connected through invisible strings which were much more stronger than anything. They were happy to be each other's happiness. 

"I love you"

Jonghyun said.

"I love you too"

So that's how Kinty's 'Thank you' turned into 'I love you too'. She was more than lucky for a fanfic like that to be real. She realized that some dreams can come true. You just need a pure heart and good thoughts. Then everything will be fine. You'll definitely find that happiness one day. You'll definitely find the rightful owner of your heart, like Kinty did.

 

 

Finally finished it!!!! Wow. It took me almost a year to complete this. Lol. It's been a while since I wrote something. I missed writing so much.. And this is all for my bestie!!! HAPPY BIRTH DAY KINTY MINTY!!! The original plot maker of this fic. Haha... I hope you enjoyed it. And you better not be crying right now. Jonghyunie won't like it. He loves you soooooo much, ok? !!!!! Hope you'll have a wonderful day. 

I hope you all enjoyed it. I love you all!! *sending finger hearts*