Chapter 1

Daydreaming is not quite bad

"Everybody, everybody, every everybody..." there goes her most favourite alarm. She woke up and took her phone which still played the song and hid it under her pillow so that she could listen to it peacefully. 

"I wonder what they're doing now? That sleepy head Jinki must be still sleeping. Jong must be sleeping too. He must be tired because of his overnight program. Kibum...., he must be going through his SNS and looking for reaction videos. Definitely, Minho must be doing his morning exercises. And... little Taemin must be in their practice room making new dance steps..."

She started thinking. These things always pops into her mind on the very moment when she comes to her senses in the morning. She loves them so much. They were like the whole world for her. 

"If only I could go inside their minds and get to know what they're thinking right now.... If only I could meet them one day..."

There she goes again. Daydreaming. But she didn't stop dreaming. In a corner of a mind, she always had a small feeling that she could meet them one day. And she'll wait for that 'One day' to come as soon as possible.

"Kinty dear, wake up. It's time for your classes. You'll be late"

So, let me introduce this girl. Kinty Mills. Born in Korea, but moved to USA. A SHINee fangirl. She's a full time fangirl and a part time college student. Kinty was so lucky because her parents taught her and her brother Korean since she was a small kid and that reduced the language barrier between her and her loving five princes. For her, being a Shawol is the most exciting thing. She does her best to support them. She's so happy everytime when she see them performing and seeing their dorkyness on stage and behind the stage. But there're also many times would she cry, when she misses streaming a concert, or seeing Kibum or Jonghyun cry in a concert or when even a small bad thing happen to one of them. This is what Kinty's world is. She loves them wholeheartedly.


Kinty came home after a long day of studies. She's always tired when she comes home, but that tiredness dissappears when she listens to her most favourite playlists. She went straight to her room and was going to close the door when she overheard her mom and dad talking about something. 

"So, it means we've to go to Korea next week"

"What??? Korea??? Why??" 

She started to think all the reasons she could think that could be possible but it was no use. She didn't know. 

"Why all of a sudden??" 

Without even thinking, she went to her parents and was welcomed by two astonished faces when she put away all the questions in her mind about what she heard. 

"Calm down, Kinty"

Her dad laughed seeing his daughter being so curious. They knew that their beloved daughter is a kpop fan and it didn't matter to them as long as she was happy.

"Yeah. We're going to Korea next week because of your brother. He's going to marry, Kinty"

"Wow. Is that for real? Is he going to marry?"

"Yeah. Her girlfriend's family lives in Korea. You know that right? So they want to have the wedding there and we also agreed to their decision because your granny keeps nagging me to visit them. So..., that's it. We need to go there"

Kinty starred at them like she didn't wanted to believe her ears. Is she dreaming?? Or are her ears playing jokes on her again? No!!! It's for real. It's real!!! She's going to Korea. Atlast.... atlast she could go to her favourite country which she dreamt of going every day and night. 

She was overly excited about what she heard that when her brother came home from work she went to him and gave him a big hug. Her brother was quite surprised at his little sister's unusual act because he knew that she never really cared about him.

"What's this special treatment today? Did you knock your head on something or..?

"Collin, why didn't you tell me soon that you're going to marry soon and that we've to go to Korea??!!"

"Oh, so that's the reason. I'm so sorry my dear sister. I was going to tell you soon. Maybe... on the day of our flight??"

He chuckled.

"I love you, Collin. Oh, sorry... I forgot it. Now you've got someone to love you more"

"Stop with this nonsense and let go of me. I need to have a shower"


The next few days went like hours for Kinty. She was happy everyday. She kept thinking about what she's going to do there. She planned schedules for the days she's going to stay in Korea. 

Then one day, her mom said that she has to go with her brother without them since her dad has something important to do at work and that they'll come two or three days before the wedding day. Kinty was sad, but also felt quite excited too. She's someone who'll find something good in every situation and that's what made her happy all the time.


Days went soon and it was finally the day for Kinty and Collin's flight to Korea. Kinty was so excited that she rarely slept the night before their flight. So she had to sleep in the plane. It took almost half a day for their arrival.

Their granny was waiting outside the airport to welcome them with big hugs. She was overwhelmed to see her grandchildren after so many long years. Then the Mills family went to their home straight after their meeting. 

"Granny, we're going out"

Kinty was excited to start exploring the city with her cousin sister, Yuri, who was two years younger than Kinty. Yuri and Kinty had been video calling since they were small children, so Kinty was happy to meet her after a long time. They went everywhere they wanted to go. Kinty bought so many beautiful dresses and she ate so many great food that she was dying to eat. It was a great day. They didn't even knew that they had spent half of the day when Kinty got a message from Collin while they were filling up their tummies with delicious ramyun.

"Hey sis, you need to come now. We've a dinner out with your sister-in-law"

"Ahh.... not today....."

She didn't wanted to go home that soon but, Yuri took her right away when Collin called her and asked to bring back his sister.

"Collin, why does it have to be today of all days??? I didn't even had much time to go around"

Kinty was looking sulked and annoying all the way to the hotel for their dinner out. It was not only because she missed all the fun, but also because she was not so good at meeting new people, and probably not someone from a different country, and probably not her to-be-sister-in-law.

They went inside the hotel and a waiter showed their reserved place. It seemed that Collin's girlfriend had already arrived. Kinty didn't look up to see what her sister-in-law looks like and simply slipped to the seat. But she noticed that another person was sitting on the seat infront of her. 

"How was the flight, Collin?"

"It was ok, Sodam. But, my little sister seems to be tired"

SODAM???? Nope. No, no no.... it's not her. It's not that Sodam. NO IT CANNOT BE!!!! It's my weird imaginations again.

Kinty looked straight up to know who her sister-in-law really is. 

"Hello, Kinty. Nice to meet you. You brother has told me so much about you"

IT WAS KIM SODAM. YEAH!!!! IT WAS HER!!!! OH MY GOD!!! How's that possible?? All this time, my stupid brother was dating her??? Kim Sodam??? Really??? What's happening??? Am I dreaming?? 

Kinty pinched her hand to make sure that she's not in one of her day dreams again. No it wasn't. It was real. Kim Sodam is Collin's girlfriend. Then..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

"Kinty, this is my brother. I think you know him, right?"

Sodam chuckled and gave a sign with her eyes to the person sitting next to her. 

 

Who do you think he is?? I know that you know. Lol.