Chapter 4

When Leaders Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the last day of the leader camp, they were given a chance to group themselves to whoever they like but they are not allowed to be in the same group as their label mates.

Jihyo was quite dismayed because of this. She was naturally a shy person and she hasn't had a chance to befriend a lot of people. Besides, they probably might have already had someone in mind to group with. They have been in the industry much longer than she did so it's surprising that they won't have a hard time finding someone they want to group with.

The worry on her face was very obvious that JunK nudged her to get his attention. "Is our maknae worried about the grouping?" He chuckled.

Jihyo just sighed not answering his question. Everyone in her label mates are friendly to everyone especially JB and JunK. Surely they wouldn't have a hard time. Sungjin on the other hand,was already friends with Ikon and Winner. He knew a lot too. 

"Stop pouting Jigglypuff." Sungjin came closer to her and pinched her cheeks. 

"Ouch!" She glared back and push him away. 

"You're teasing Jihyo-ya again. Stop it." JB butting in but was also chuckling at their childish acts.

Soon everyone scattered in the venue and looked for someone whom they want to group with. They were all seemed happy and excited about this.

"Jihyo, we had to move too. Will you be fine'" JunK asked her.

She nodded and gave him a smile. " I think I can managed oppa." 

"That's the spirit." Sungjin nudge him and smiled at her.

Soon they all went their separate ways to look for some groupmates.

And then suddenly, someone screamed her name.

"Jihyo-ya!" 

She looked at the direction and saw Sowon running towarss her.

"Wanna group with me?" She asked.

Jihyo smiled brightly and immediately nodded her head. "Of course!"

Sowon is just like her. They were both shy but had to stepped up for the sake of their team.

They walked together to find luck in adding another one for their group.

Jihyo spotted someone who is familiar with her. She walked towards the girl and called her name.

"Hyojung -unnie!" She yelled.

The girl who seemed lost stopped her tracks and went towards her.

"Jihyo-ya!" She smiled at her.

"Hyojung-unnie, do you wanna group with us?" She asked bravely.

"Of course. I was having a hardtime to look for someone too."

Now there are already three of them.

Jihyo was happy because Twice had a chance to meet Oh My Girl, which is one of her favorite groups

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter