Chap 1

When Leaders Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Korean Entertainment Agencies come together to work in a training camp especifically for their groups' leaders. They know that the leaders have a huge impact on the kpop group as a whole. They are the ones who made sure that the schedules are met and the members behave accordingly. They also motivate the group and keep them all united. With a great leader, there will be less headache for the company and less worry for their managers. 

...
 "Guys, are you ready?" JunK asked as he looked at his juniors who are now all set to go to the leaders camp. As the eldest member, he'll be assigned to take care of his dongsaengs JB, Sungjin, and Jihyo.

All nodded and went inside the van. Twice being only the remaining girl group in JYPE made Jihyo the rose among the thorns in this bunch.

"Are you ok?" JB nudged at her upon seeing how nervous she looks.

"I am fine, JB-oppa." She smiled in return.

"How's your knees?" Sungjin asked her. 

"It's ok now. Thank you." She answered. It was feeling uneasy about this but being with her sunbaes made her a little bit calmer.

...
The training camp started to be filled with each agency's chosen leaders. 

All eyes are staring when the YGe group came in. "SWAG" was the only word to be described as GD, Seungyeoon, and B.I came walking thru the area. Their vibe are charismatic and cool, a typical aura coming from a YG artist.

Next was SMe. Though not all their leaders came in due to schedule conflict, they still sent their top groups' leader to attend. Suho came out first, followed by Taeyon, then Onew, Victoria, and Irene. Glitter and glam was the vibe coming out from them. 

Then JYPe finally arrived. JunK was first, followed by JB, Sungjin, and Jihyo. Unlike the other two group, these bunch seemed more like a family giggling as they walked out. Sungjin's hands were both placed on Jihyo's shoulder pushing her forward. The younger girl whined and looked at her other oppas' for help and to stop Sungjin's teasing. "Ya! Sungjin, leave Jihyo-ya alone." He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and guide her and the others to the venue. Jihyo playfully stuck her tongue out to Sungjin and giving a victorious smile. 

She's been with JYPe for quite sometime and these guys grew up along with her. All of them were close enough to treat each other like family. And just like what it has been in the past, Jihyo will always be their younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter