Chapter 3

When Leaders Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another hectic day at the training camp. As the leaders of their respective groups, everyone of them are expected to be the best of the best.

All these training had made Jihyo really exhausted. She's used to training real hard, but with her knees just started healing, she has a hardtime coping up. She was walking along the hallway with her mind all occupied thinking about her members when she felt someone pulling her suddenly.

She gasped in response to whoever startled her She looked at the culprit with wide eye.

"C.A.P-sunbaenim!" She bow and greeted him. She stepped back and lightly pulled her arm away from the guy's grip.

"I've been waiting for this chance to finally meet you, Jihyo." His voice was low yet demanding. She feels uncomfortable to be placed under her gaze.

This is one of the times she's thankful for having 7 yrs of acting training. She's able to mask everything in her smile. She's too good of an actress that its hard to decipher her feelings. She tried to look cool but in fact she felt that she have to run away from this guy.

"Nice to meet you too sunbaenim but I need to go." She smiled and tried to walk out. The guy was persistent that he held into her arm in order for her not to go.

"Please stay." He commanded.

"Can I have your number first?" His gaze is like piercing thru her.

"I'm sorry but I can't"

"Why not?!" He looks annoyed with Jihyo's refusal. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Jihyo had her hands on his chest and push it hard to break away from him.

"Please stop. People may see us and might think differently."

"I don't care. I want you."

"Please let me go now." Her voice stern. She doesn't want this guy to know that he scares her.

In her luck, she spotted JB.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter