Chapter 2

When Leaders Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The leaders are now group into two and was further group into teams. The MC announced the names one by one on which Jihyo listened intently.

"...For group 3, Snsd's Tayeon, Sistar's Hyorin, Mamamoo's Solar, and Twice's Jihyo. Please proceed to room 202."

Jihyo's eyes widened. Those were the people she looked up to. She was flustered and excited at the same time to meet them.

"Daebak! Jihyo, you are in a powerhouse vcal team." Sowon shook her head as she looked at the anxious girl beside her.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine." JunK patted her back to soothe her upon seeing her expression.

After the announcements, Jihyo took a deep breathe before proceeding to the assigned room. She tried to shook all her worries away and knocked on the door.

"Please come in." A unknown voice answered . Jihyo slowly opened the door and get inside.

There they are. The leaders and also the main vocals of their respsective teams. Her seniors that she she looked up to. She sure knows that she was way beyond their level. She was a mezzo, while these girls in front of her can belt out higher and stronger notes that she struggles to attain. She felt inferior.

"Hi, I'm Twice Jihyo. Nice to meet you all" She bowed down to pay respect.

"Well we knew each other Jihyo-ya, don't need to be so formal with me." Hyorin responded.

Hyorin was also a former trainee from JYPe. She almost had a debut with that agency but was cancelled. Something to what Jihyo had experienced before with 6mix. She felt at ease to have atleast something in common with her. Jihyo smiled at her politely.

"Here, come over and sit." Solar called her giving her a bright smile.

Solar just like her is also a beagle and also bit shorter. But amidst that, her vocal prowess is not a joke. She is also like Jihyo who is packed with energy but only shows it when she is with her members. She's a bit shy too just like Jihyo.

"Thank you sunbae." Jihyo obeyed and sat beside her. She still feels a bit awkward with the atmosphere.

"Here, have some tea first." Taeyeon handed her a cup of a freshly brewed tea. Jihyo was awestruck. "Tha...thank you." She stuttered. Taeyeon just smiled at her seeing how cute she is.

She already saw Taeyeon a couple of times but never formally met the girl. Its a known fact that this small lady right in front of her was the leader of the legendary girl group. She managed to handled 8 different girls with 8 very different personalities. Not to mention a maknae that was taller and savage like what Jihyo has now. She also managed to push thru all the hates that her group have gone thru. They may have more hate than what Twice had now but Twice is on the way to have more as time goes by. Not to mention the scandals that comes every now and then. Everything that comes on being popular, Taeyeon's group had passed it thru.

"Just relax Jihyo-ssi. We don't bite." Taeyeon joked and the girls chuckled leaving a flustered Jihyo.

"Hi girls! Everyone seemed to be ready. Let's start." A vocal trainer suddenly came in and started the session. All of them quickly stood up and greeted her. She gave everyone a glance and stopped at Jihyo eyeing her from head to foot.

"As the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter