Chapter 24: Strawberry Shortcake

Forcible Wedlock

 

Chaerin was speechless, she thought that if it’s just a dream but if it really is then she don’t want to wake up anymore. The words from Jiyong’s mouth she’s thinking if it’s really true and it keeps on ringing inside her head. She can’t take it anymore, the love she had for him is still there and everyday it grows stronger but from what she heard, it makes it grow ten times more. Her heart skips a beat. She then realizes that she need to clean this mess, no one can ever replace the love she feels for Jiyong.

“Oppa, are you free? Can we talk?”

She receive a message after a while

“Yes, Chae. But the issue between us are still hot, are you sure you want to meet up?”

“Yes, oppa. Let’s meet at the roof deck of YG building. I’ll instruct my manager to head you in the safe entrance and let you in.”

“Arasso, see you in an hour?”

“Okay oppa.”

She decided to end this; she knows that Jay is still hoping for a bit of love from her but she really can’t, even in a million years she knows in her heart it’s always been Jiyong. She can’t remove him in her heart even if Jay is giving her tons of attention, even if she spends more of her time with Jay she don’t know but Jay can never be Jiyong.

A text from her phone and it’s from Jiyong.

“Hunchae, are you okay? I know you watched the press conference but please don’t take to your heart what those reporters said”

“It’s okay, oppa. I’m fine, thank you for speaking up for me.”

“No, that’s fine you know that I’m also part of this. By the way, are you at home?”

“Oppa, I’m on my way to YG building for a moment and since we just came from Japan I can rest until tomorrow, why are you asking?”

“I’m nearly done here in the conference hall, just need to talk for few more people and I’m done for today, is it okay if I ask you to eat lunch with me? Like, stay at home or something?”

Chaerin smiled, after the press conference, she can feel the warmth and gentleness of Jiyong.

“Okay oppa, its sounds good to me”

“It’s nice to know that. I’ll see you later then.”

Jiyong is now putting his phone on his pocket; he really wants to finish this small talk with some other newspaper reporters for other issues about the album his promoting with his group. Another thirty minutes before the reporters let him go. He went straight to the waiting van and sat down at the back seat, he instructed his manager to go first to a food store to buy his and Chaerin’s lunch. He bought plenty of food but there’s one thing he would never forget, to buy Chaerin’s favorite so they went to the bakery to buy Strawberry Shortcake.

On the other hand, Chaerin is already in YG building, she’s now at the elevator heading to the roof top, when she alighted the elevator she immediately saw Jay leaning his chest against the wall and looking at the scenery in front of him.

Chaerin: “Hey oppa!”

Jay: “Hey Chae, so what’s with the suddent ‘talk’ with me?”

Chaerin “Well, I think you already knew about it. I know that we’ve been going out many times and people already misunderstood that but Oppa, I just see you really as a good friend of mine, I tried to give myself a chance but…” She doesn’t want to continue anymore, she knows that one way or another she’s hurting a good friend of her.

Jay: “Yah! Chae, don’t be foolish, I already knew about it from the start. I know I will never be him but I just tried my luck but I guess I still can’t steal your heart” He said while smiling, he knows that in the first place.

Chaerin: “Hmm, are you sure, oppa? Can we still be good friends despite the scandal surrounding us?”

Jay: “Of course Chae! You’ll always have a special place here” Pointing to his heart. Jay might be hurting but he knows that he can’t never be that someone to Chaerin. “Just make sure, he will not hurt you anymore. I know what you’ve been through but until he’s not confessing or until he’s not breaking up with Dara, remember not to be foolish, okay?” Jay added

Chaerin just nodded and smiled at him, she knows that Jay will be someone who can be her true friend. She can’t help it so she hugged him tight.

Chaerin: “Oppa, thank you so much. I never had someone like you; you’ll always be my oppa.”

They hang out for a while, catching up things and the awkward moment they had while clearing things up is already gone. Chaerin looked at her watch and it’s nearly lunch time.

Chaerin: “Oppa, I got to go, it’s almost lunch time. Someone now might be waiting for me in the house”

He already understood that so he just gave her the last hug and Chaerin already walked out of the roof top and up to the van leaving the YG building heading to their house. While inside the van, she’s thinking very hard, she can’t contain her excitement to see Jiyong again, for her she doesn’t know anymore if she will get hurt again or not, in her mind she want this complicated relationship so why not love this all the way? In their friend’s eyes she might be crazy for still being a martyr but if someone is in her shoes right now, I guess they will do the same thing… it's better to loved and lost than never loved at all.

She then realized that she’s now in front of their apartment building. She went down from the van and went to the elevator. Her heart skips to fast, she feels so excited. When she’s already in their floor, she walked straight to their door and fished for her keys inside her bag and unlocked the door.

Jiyong: “Hunchae!” He’s holding the cake few meters away from her, her favorite cake. All these years she thought that he already forgot anything about her.

She felt so touched and in the verge of crying, she really misses this. Her mind is already clouded with too much emotion from his confession in front of the television and his gentle expression his showing now. She just ran to him and hugs him, doesn’t care if he’s still holding the cake.

Jiyong: “Wait, Hunchae, calm down” She didn’t listen to him instead he just put the cake down and hugged her back. “You smell so good, as always” He hugged her very tight and just smelling her sweet scent.

Chaerin: “Oppa, I can’t breathe” that’s the only time he let her go but Chaerin doesn’t want to end this so she cupped Jiyong’s face and they looked in each other’s eyes. “Thank you so much for standing up for me, oppa”

Her emotions are really overflowing as she suddenly kissed him, he was caught off guard at first but he savored Chaerin’s mouth, they kissed like there’s no tomorrow. They are battling for dominance but Jiyong is much stronger than her so Chaerin just got so weak and leaned in his chest and her hands is roaming from his hair, his neck, in his chest until she insert her hands inside his shirt. Jiyong is kissing her from her lips, to her jawline, putting sweet kisses to her earlobe and become hungrier kissing her neck. Chaerin is trying to unbuckle his belt when Jiyong suddenly stopped kissing her.

Jiyong: “I don’t want to ask you this but, are you sure? Because I’ll stop while I still can”

They are both breathing fast, it’s in Chaerin’s decision if they will do it or not but Chaerin’s foolishness won as she grabbed Jiyong’s face and crashed her lips to his and that’s the hint to carry Chaerin inside Jiyong’s room.

***

I almost didn't make it for my Valentine update :) luckily I still able to give you my Valentine gift as I had my update today. well, what do you guys think? Dara will come out soon but I have much better idea about Dara. oh well, I really want to make a but I don't know how well I'm a NBSB [You know what I mean] I'm pretty innocent when it comes to those scenes. lol so pardon me.

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, FELLAS!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S YEOROBUN~! <3 let's spread the Skydragon love :D

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degrees*