Chapter 22: Another Hurdle

Forcible Wedlock

 

Since the night that Chaerin had an argument with Jiyong, it’s been weeks and she’s keeping her distance with him. She’s trying not to talk to him most of the time or would answer him with simple answers. She mostly spends her time in her busy schedule or if they don’t have a schedule she either spend most of her time in the practice room or she’s with Jay but with a lot of disguise. On Jiyong’s side, he’s trying his best to talk to Chaerin, he looks so pitiful trying to convince Chaerin to talk to him. What Chaerin didn’t know is that Jiyong did talked to Dara that night and Dara wants to meet up with him but Jiyong refuse to do so, he thinks that if he’s going to meet up with Dara his heart will swayed again and that his building relationship with Chaerin will all be crashed. He’s trying to avoid Dara because he’s knows that what he feels for Chaerin is pure but he’s just scared that he might hurt Dara because she’s been waiting for him for a long time.

While Jiyong is in their house since he just came back from a music station to do their promotional activities since they just launched their newest single, he wants to just to rest. Chaerin is not at home since she’s in Japan till tomorrow, YG is calling his phone and when he answered he seemed so angry.

YG: “Jiyong! Come to my office now!”

Jiyong: “Okay, Sajangnim”

Jiyong rushed to the YG building, he doesn’t know what the fuss is but it seems too urgent. He walked to YG’s office and only to found out YG with the same expression before when he heard that he and Chaerin caught in a scandal.

Jiyong: “Sajangnim, what’s the matter?”

YG: “We’ll talk about it when the other person comes here.”

They kept silent for a long time, Jiyong is very anxious about what’s happening, he occasionally looks at YG’s face and it’s the same expression he had when he first arrived in his office room. It was still the two of them since a long time ago and the one they’ve been waiting for is still not here although he still doesn’t know who it was, YG decided to make a call to someone.

YG: “Where are you now? I told you to come here immediately!” He’s furious “I’ll wait for you in one hour or else you won’t like what I’ll do”

It must be really important since he’s not this really angry to someone unless someone did not so nice deed. But what Jiyong can’t understand until now is that why he’s involved in this situation. He doesn’t remember anything that he did wrong this past few days and he’s living a normal life.

They waited for about thirty minutes until a knock on the door was heard.

YG: “Come inside immediately” the person came inside immediately and bowed at him. “You take a sit, Chaerin-ah!”

Jiyong was shocked to see Chaerin in YG’s office, he doesn’t know what’s happening and why is Chaerin in the office which she obviously just came back from Japan since he knows that she’ll be back tomorrow. What must be the problem and why YG does needs to rush Chaerin to come back in Korea?

YG: “Are you aware why are you here today?”

Jiyong: “No”

Chaerin: “Yes”

Jiyong: “What must be the problem here?” He looked at Chaerin’s face

YG: “Since Jiyong doesn’t know why, I’ll tell you both why. Someone saw Chaerin and Jay Park having lunch together, can you tell me something about this, Chaerin-ah!”

Chaerin: “Sajangnim, we’re just having lunch together. There’s nothing between us.”

YG: “They also saw you and Jay Park having a stroll in the park”

Chaerin: “But Sajangnim… Jay is just a friend to me there’s really nothing between us.”

YG: “Do you think the media would buy that? Chaerin, you well know that they can make stories regarding the pictures that the paparazzi took”

Chaerin: “Damn paparazzi! Can't I just go out with a friend now?”

YG: “I know what you feel, but people likes gossip and this issue is very interesting to them since they know that you’re a married woman”

Jiyong was just sitting there and just thinking, he was surprised of what he just heard. It should be him; he should be the paparazzi saw with Chaerin and not that Jay guy.

Jiyong: “Sajangnim, we know that media makes exaggerated stories and sometimes it’s just all lies”

YG: “Yes, you’re correct but in scandal like this, they can earn a big money from it and they already started to show it to the public. The phones in our building is starting to get busy just to get the true story”

Jiyong: “What do you suggest?”

YG: “Both of you, choose what do you want to do. Is it to clean this mess and have a press conference or have a divorce?”

Chaerin is at verge of crying, both are not a good option, having a press conference means more reporters and it means having more questions, she doesn’t like that very much. A divorce is not in her mind now; she’s not prepared for it. So she will just give the decision to Jiyong since it’s a both lose-lose situation for her.

Jiyong is thinking, this time not just for him and his career unlike before that he only thinks about what’s good for his career but now he’s thinking about what will happen to Chaerin. Jiyong sighed as he spoke

Jiyong: “I choose the press conference… and I’ll do it by myself”

She knows he’s doing it because he’s protecting her and that was the time she really cried.

***

Yay! I'm so sorry for not updating so soon, I don't have a good excuse why I don't update but really I'm having a writer's block. So just pardon me and keep on inspiring me to write more. it motivates me :D enjoy!

Subcribe and comment! :D

Thank you, earthlings~!!

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degress*