four

memoirs of springtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's try there," Hwang Eunbi points left when they reach a crossroad. She tugs onto Yuna's hand and walks in the direction, and everyone cluelessly follows. 

As the girls journey silently, they reach a junction once again quite soon, and Hwang Eunbi decides again, "Try there," she points with a straight face and takes a step. 

The sound of people and automobiles gradually begin to seem further and further away, and the sight of houses become rarer with each passing step. "Do you even know where we are heading to?" Sojung asks, the first to speak apart from the six-year-old. Worry is written within the lines of her expression, and the girls are slightly worn out from the quest. 

"We're finding that bus stop!" Hwang Eunbi answers firmly. 

"Eunbi," Yuna softly calls out with her usual calm voice, "Cherry blossoms."

"Yes, flowers!" Yewon jumps in excitement, though still tightly grasping Sojung's hand.

Everyone else instead fazed. 

"Not just any cherry blossoms," Yuna says again as a response to their confusion.

Eunbi's eyes slowly widen with a growing sparkle in them, shining brighter with each millisecond. "We're almost there!" 

"How do you know?" Yerin asks and blinks. 

"It's the same feeling," Yuna and Hwang Eunbi answer in the same time. The other four do not understand, but stay mum anyway. 

"As when we were reading the book," Eunbi attempts to further explain. They are still as lost as befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter