Mom,We're okayyy..!!

CRIMSON HEART

############################# DAY 55###############################

“You shouldn’t have work so hard..The baby might get exhausted.”Jungkook said to Ryi.Ryi laughed hearing it.

“I am just getting myself a mug of pomegranate from the fridge.”she smirks while agitating her eyes.

“You should ask Gary to do it.”

“No wonder they always out of battery..”she laugh sarcastically.

“You sounded so happy,Ryi.”Mum walks to the kitchen with her Siberian husky to take a sip of coffee.

“Aren’t Taehyung home yet?”she asked her daughter in law.

“He supposed to be back at 5 o’clock..Yea..An hour from now.”She glanced to her watch.Its easy to have a husband with flexible schedule.He is the one that replace Ryi’s position in their buiseness.She has been carnated as the heiress of the Vincent but the position falls to Taehyung(THE BLACK SHADOW)the moment they became husband and wife.She is now a stand home mom with all skill.They walked to the living room.

“Hye Ash…I am home..”Jaejoong hugs Ash from behind.Mum observed it while Ryi laugh at the funny couple.Gong Sil;the Siberian husky growls at them.

“Relax,Gong Sil..I am not doing anything.Hye Auntie..Hye Ryi.”He bows at the respected women of the house.

“Yaa..Jaejoong…Go to bath!You’re super smelly!!”Ash ordered

“Ehhh??I am tired..Can you bath for me?”the couch swallows him as he throw himself to the couch.

“Ya Namjang!!”Jungkook scold
“Yes,Lady??”Jaeejoong replied.

Mum watch and laugh.. “The baby was about to be born..Don’t you guys want to get married??”

They guffawed and Ryi almost spray out her pomegranate juice that almost reach to ..

“That’s gross,bae!!”Taehyung scold her wife for being disgusting.

“I am back..What are you guys laughing at??”He asked curiously.

“Hear this,Tae!!Mum asked Jaejoong and Jungkook to get marry!!”She burst in laugh again.

All of them guffawed in worst manner.

“What are you guys laughing at?Dont you want your own baby?? Uwek… uwekk…here and there..??!!”Mum asked while doing a demo on baby voice and action.
“Stop it ,mom!!You’re funny!!We’re okey mom.”Jungkook said ashamed of his own self.

“Yea..We’re fine just like this..As long as he with me,I am okey..We’ll be okey.”Jaejoong stands and hugs Jungkook’s waist.

“Now that I am jelous.How can you be happy without girls?”mum complained.

“Mum..We already have a girl..But thay leaves us so here we are..”Jungkook explained.

“Yulia,I found this adorable creatures in the gazebo infront of our house.It said in letters Jae and another is kookie..Who is this kookie?”

They look at each other.

“I am Jae!”Jaejoong admit

“I am Kookie!”Jungkook admits.

Why is this man look so surprised?
“What is it Pa?”They take the basket from Namjoon.
“MY GOD!!!”A baby with a birth certificate with their name as fathers.

“Oh look at this cutie!”On e of them is boy and one a girl.

“Ahemm!!You better have a good explaination for this boysssssssssss!!!!”mum stared them deeply .They then laugh happily to start a new life.Their life slowly turns to a perfect family with the presents of the newcomers.

 

####LIFE IS NEVER EASY>>EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~