Clean Move(Don't touch my daddy!)

CRIMSON HEART

###################DAY 24################################

Preparation was set perfectly by Jaejoong for his army.He train them all day and night long.He turns them to a killing machine against Wybe.He brings them to Japan to learn the secret of yakuza that he and Ryi learn when they were still a kid.

Ryi herself is so aggrieved when she doesn’t get the chance to watch the eclipse.Wybe is going to get it from me!!

Taehyung appears at the training arc and greet Jaejoong;his assassin friend.Taehyung is both spy and assassin.He work as a spy for The Vincent’s and at the same time with Wybe as an assassin.He killed Wybe’s trusted leftmen by making them as a betrayor in the eye of Wybe.That way,he would get all Wybe attention and make it easier for him to crush down Wybes empire.For the attack at Jaejoong’s house,Taehyung already told Wybe’s henchmen to leave it all to him.He swear that he would kill anyone that touches their enemies

“Everything is set.My men are ready for it.”Taehyung said.

Ryi took glance at Taehyung.He is the man of his word.She knows he wont let anyone down.She moves her eyes when she realised Taehyung was smiling at her.

################### DAY 25 #################

My dear Jungkook..Your father gave you up to me.”Wybe smirks.

“Would you forgive your old man jungkook?He is a useless human being,Jungkook.He don’t deserve you.You are the greatest among the greatest.He doesn’t love you.He abandoned you,Jungkook.”Wybe guffawed seeing Jungkook’s mad expression.

“No.Its you who took me away.You want me as black sheep.Phil said you stole Taehyung from his family and threaten to kill his family if he betrays you!!You’re the reason all along..The reason to my lost!!”Jungkook glared him with his devil eye.He is no longer a good boy.

Glad you knew it..Ahh..I’ve told Phil to keep it secret..But at least now you know why you have to obey me.If you love your useless father or your elegant mum,better listen to me boy.”Wybe pulled both Jungkook’s father and mother’s hair and ordered his henchmen to punch their face.

Jungkook felt into a dilemma.He can’t stand on his feet.He cried for his mum.

“Cry cry little boy!!Don’t worry..I’ll keep your mom in a safe place where nobody will notice her.”Wybe smirks with his hideous face and smelly mouth.

“I’ll kill all of your loved one after I’ve tortured them starts with Jae..what his name again??Jaaaee..jjoong?Your bae?I don’t know how and why but he’ll never escape me if you betrays me..Keep that in your mind,boy”

Jungkook clunched his fist nd swear he would kill Wybe no matter how hard his crimson heart denies it.

 

Outside,Jaejoong was getting ready to ambush the rat nest.Ryi finds herself a nice suits that equipped with the most dangerous item;grenade.She just have to unclothe it and it will explode in 2 minutes with her signal.

“#05 head to the south!”the group lead by sergeant Suga headed to the south;the headquarter.

Taehyung helped them in explaining which place they should go.He gave the picture of the dirtiest most humiliating clan nest.

“AT 12 o’clock!!”Wybe’s man;Yuko suddenly appears and shocked with the ambush.

Fire begans to sparks as the two traditional enemies reunited under one event called war.

Jaejoong ignore blood that already flow from his wounded body.He remember that someone used to say that; “IF YOU DISGUISED BLOOD,DON’T LIVE”

Its true..every human is born with blood as it companion.it is not a disgusting way to die with blood.Its the sacrifice that matters

“WYBE!!!!!!!!!!YOU COWARD!!!SHOW YOURSELF!!”

Wybe or his real name;Kim Jong Kook appear from the dark with smoke between his point and middle finger.

“I guess that your friend are searching for you.I heard that they’ve arrived”Wybe hands a customised gun to Jungkook.

“Do it if you love your family,Jungkook.”

“Don’t Ash!We’re okey!”

“Jungkook!!You don’t have to do it!”

“Quiet,Namjoon!!”Wybe stomps Namjoon’s lap

“ I’ll do it.”Jungkook leaves the prison like protected room with his heart breaking to pieces when they totured his parents like that.

“I always know you’re a good boy,Jungkook.”