Black Shadow Tae

CRIMSON HEART

########################DAY 2############################

Morning,hyung!”Ryi greet his brother.

“Morning,Ryi”Jaejoong sat on his stool.

“Morning…guest..??”she greet Jungkook.

“Call me Ash.”Jungkook laugh briefly.

“Right,Ash..Good morning!Have a sit!”

“Morning,Ryi.Thank you”

“My pleasure,Ash.”

“You sound cheerful,Ryi..Is there anything I should know?”Jaejoong takes a hold of spoon and fork ready to launch his lasagne into his empty stomach.Jungkook watched as the siblings continue with their conversation.

Its true.Ryi is cheerful unlike the other days when they had a great fight with the enemies.She acted like nothing bad happened yesterday.Usually,shes the one who will coop up in her room until Jaejoong calm her.No matter how rough is the girl;she is still a girl with marshmallow heart.

“I bet her boyfriend said some nice thing to her..”Ash said spontaneously with lasagne in his mouth.

Ryi eyes widen. “No..its nothing.I am happy to see you’re okey”

“I bet that Tae promised you something.He is always the only reason why you are so happy everyday.”Jaejoong guess.He knews Taehyung a lot.Taehyung is also the vincent’s.His late father’s friend son.

“Ya hyung!!it’s nothing!!”

they lark enjoying their breakfast together.Ryi remembered something that she wanted to ask.

“Ash..why you called yourself Ash?i mean your name is Jungkook.So..why?”

Ash stared at his half eaten lasagne and give it to the fluffy Persian cat laying on the floor.

“Ryi..You shouldn’t ask that.”Jaejoong said but deep in his heart,he also want to know the reason.

“Its okey.I know you guys would ask.I don’t mind.”He wash his hands and starts his explanation.

“My mom is an elf leader of the strongest clan.Her name is Song Ji Hyo but the royalty called her Yulia.She named me Ash but then my father took me away from her and called me Jungkook.I love both but I really love mom so I decide that people should call me Ash.”

They walk to the yard while Jungkook is revealing more about his private life.

“For your information,I work with Wybe..The Yakuza clan.he said that he found me on his doorstep after a year at the same place my brother was found.He took after me with lux and love.He taught me how to fight.By the time I was 7,I’ve already been elected as a fighter.”

“Then..Why are you there on the street fighting with Wybe’s people..??”Jaejoong asked.

Ash smiled..”I do it because………………”

Just as he about to tell,an arrow with poisoned tip struck before their eyes.They look towards the shooter.Hes in all black appearance.All of their henchmen gathered surrounding them.The shooter was about to attack when he saw a familiar face in the circle.

“IMPOSSIBLE!!”

“He’s the Black Shadow!!Careful,Ryi!”Jaejoong whispered.

Ryi was feeling something strange.What is this feeling?

“ASH???!!”In a blink of an eye,Jungkook is standing besides the man.

“Ash!Father is waiting for your return!”

“Send him my regards.”

“Why are you so stubborn?!He is furious with you.He sent me to kill your men.”He glanced at Jaejoong that were struggling with Wybe’s henchmen.

With his might,he grabs Taehyung’s leather jacket and strangled him in the neck as a sign he is against Wybe.His eyes turns watery and drops on Taehyung’s cheek.He can’t involve Jaejoong in this matter.He had done a lot for him and give him a lot of feel.Things that he never feel when he is with Wybe.He never want to betray anyone but he just want to have his own life.He is halfway to punch Taehyung but he couldn’t hurt his brother that grew together with him.He let go of Taehyung.

“Leave them alone.Take me with you.”he made up his mind.

“Good choice,bud”Taehyung calls his men and glanced at Ryi before he leaves.

Ash glanced at Jaejoong that was glaring at him with his anger. He sure going to make a move on Yakuza.