You Fool..

CRIMSON HEART

Jungkook stand with customised berette fn ps90 airsoft gun at his hand ready to pull the trigger and Jaejoong as the target board..Jaejoong watch calmly as Ryi tries to escape from Jungkook.He managed to save Ryi from the mad WYbe but Ryi seems underestimate it.He had to do this.

“NO JUNGKOOK…DON’T!!!!”Ryi yelled and bite Jungkook’s arm.He sighed in pain.Unable to control himself in those chaos,he accidently plant a bullet in Jae’s thigh.

“NO!!!!WHY JUNGKOOK????It’s us..”Ryi cried and maniacly ran to her injured brother that were shot by the man he cared for.

“Shoot me,kill me if that makes you happy.”with his thigh half blood-flooded,he hinched helplessly as he walks to Jungkook.He knew that Jungkook is a victim like he used to before he moves away.

“You hear that,Ash!!SHOOT HIM!!!!”

“No ASH!!YOU DESERVE YOUR LIFE!”Taehyung appears and throw a bayonet towards Jungkook.

“You despicable human being!I shouldn’t have adopted you in the first place!How dare you dismay our honor as the yakuza!”

Jungkook(ASH)growls loudly and close his ear like he heard a loud bomb explotion.Tears falling from his eyes symbolize the anger,pain and revenge he buried all this time.

WYbe’s gun throw out a bullet that ripped Jaejoong’s blood veins apart.His blodd burst like the Niagara waterfall.

“HHAAAJJJIIIMMMAAAA!!!!”he swings the airsoft mouth towards Wybe’s head and unhesitately pull the trigger.Wybe were turn to statue with the blood as pattern to his hideous figure.Jungkook stabs Wybe’s body with bayonet again and again as he enjoys watching the blood burst out of WYbe’s throats,stomach and his whole entity.Wybe was turned to a minced meat the moment Jungkook stops his maniac act.He felt relieve.His guffaws echoed through the quiet room.He turns sober.Taehyung unlocked the hand cuff and metal chain that tied both of Jungkook’s parent.Jungkook ran to his parent and hug them tightly.He never knew that all this time,his parents were silently observing him under the dungeon.

Taehyung watch the family reunion with his eyes flooded with tears.He really miss his family but they died .

“Taehyung-ah!!Come here!You are our family too!You’ve take good care of us and our son!You deserve to have family!”Namjoon said approaching Taehyung and mum nodded agree..Taehyung run and hug Namjoon tightly.

“Jaejoong!!Stay with me!!Please don’t go!”Ryi sob in tears while moving her brother’s head to her lap.Her face is wet with tears.

“Jungkook stared at Jaejoong and Ryi.He look at his parent.They nodded.

“I was going to say why I fight in the street is because they want to kill the man that gives me everything I need.That man is you..Jaejoong.I loved you.I can’t do nothing about it.I can’t help it.”He Jaejoong’s blood-betrayed face with dissapointment.

“You fool..”

“I always knew it,kid..”Jaejoong replies before fall in his deepest sleep.