It Begins!

CRIMSON HEART

 

Proudly says that I am the heiress of the The Vincent’s;an underground secret organisation that covered by runs business internationally.My name is Park Shin Hye and you may call me Ryi.I’ve never been to school- just home schooling..Its too dangerous for school.Mom said that my brother died at 12 when he was going to school driven by our butler.Both of them dead.But nor me and my mom care.It just happened too often.Honestly,I only have 12 siblings but only two survived(ME and Jaejoong)Jaejoong have his own life as he said that he don’t want to get involved in anything except for assassination.It has come to a time where I’ll be carnated as the heiress of The Vincent but I have to accomplish a very special mission…It is to search for Black Shadows..egghh..shadows practically black right..??>_

 

 

###########DAY 1#############

Two month after the death,we moved to the deepest most private estate in the world.With the highest technology ranks,we began to create our own system that sents viruses to intruders because we rarely or never receive a guest.If you bored of life,do come to us.It’s always been our pleasure stop your lively blood.

I barely see the road as we began to bury the dismayed honour..For all we know is revenge.

I walk ruling the forest with my lips kissing the luna hands patting the lion.The world is indeed too big for a mortal like me.I began to felt suffocated as I remind of the very heart screeching picture.Tried to turned into a memorabilia but can’t!!

 

“Halt!!!!!”

Jaejoong’s typhons voice jumps me.My feets winds the grass as I reach the mansion.I walked up to see Jaejoong was holding a man with blood betraying his entity.The robots are holding back their urge to attack.

 

“you’re okey,Jae?”I touch his cheeks to see his wound under his neck.

“I am fine.Give him the perfect room to make him alive.”

“This man is Jungkook”

I stared him in disbelief .Jaejoong bought half dead man into my mansion.This man looks helpless.I take his wrist and feels his pulse.Its there..I bring my ears closer to his mouth and I can hear a soft pain sigh..soft but stucked breathing wind in and out..He is breathing!!!I immediately rush to First aid kit and started to wipe his wound.He growls in pain.He glitched as I tried to wipe his blood.

 

“BRING THIS MAN TO THE ROOM IN SOUTHWING HALL AND GET HIM CHANGED!!”The robot then obediently carry the man gently to the room directed.

 

Ryi rushed down as she heard a loud sound of gunshot emerging from the living room and saw a dead man lying besides injured Jaejoong.

“Watch out!!!!!!”unexpectedly,Jungkook pops out of nowhere and sent the man flying kissing the white exquisite wall.Another man pops out weakly and again Jungkook made a mark on the man abs before he sent him flying.

Seems like it healed.What are he?

His eyes becomes blurry that he can’t even feel his body and collapsed.

“YAAA ASH!!!!”Jaejoong tried to stand and walks to Jungkook.

“Pathetic.”Ryi whispered with smirk.

Like a broken glass,Jaejoong’s blood is everywhere.Ryi felt confused and so she brings Jaejoong closer to Jungkook.

“JAEEE……I am sorry…”with his eyes open,Jungkook touches Jaejoong’s chin and wipe his tears.jaejoong shook his head.

“No Ash..I am sorry...Its my fault.I am the one who drags you in this.

As a middle person,I’ve no idea of what is actually going on around here.I started to feel fishy about all this.What is he hiding from me?Can’t he just tell me what going on.I feel like a loser.As for safety,I both Jaejoong and Jungkook to their room..Who is Jungkook??Why did Jae call him Ash?humm..Ryi went to her room and switch on her laptop.A message appear at her desktop.“Oh!Its from Taehyung-ah!”She happily reads it.

“Did you see the luna?Isn’t it fascinating?”

“Yea.Its a breathtaking view.I heard that tomorrow is the moon eclipse.I think I am going to watch it.You want to come?”

“For real?!!Of course I’ll check with my time.!!”

“So,see you tomorrow then”

“Right..See you tomorrow.”Ryi ends her conversation.She smiles happily.She knew Taehyung in a fighting club when she was 9 years old.One thing she doesn’t know about Taehyung..He is the Black shadow that she had been looking for.

#####################################################################################