Midnight Moonlight

Midnight Moonlight

The two of them giggled like kids.

“Shh,” Jeonghan said, before laughing along with Joshua as they crept out into the pool area.

“Why do I even have to,” Joshua asked as they slowed down on the tiled floors. “No one is even home.”

The two of them had the beach house to themselves for the night. The others had ventured to the beach in search of a bonfire party. Jeonghan had opted out and he winked at Joshua signaling him to do the same.

“I know,” Jeonghan replied. “But it makes it feel more illicit that way.”

Joshua laughed, shoving him gently. “Weirdo. Why are we here?”

He smiled at Joshua, loving the way the moonlight made his eyes sparkle. “Let’s go for a swim.”

“We don’t even have our swimming shorts here,” Joshua said, smiling back at him.

Jeonghan tried to cajole him. “Who cares. Let’s just get in the pool like this. It’ll be fine.”

What happened next shocked him to say the least.

Shaking his head Joshua said, “Nah. Let’s do something else.” He ed his jeans and started to strip, pushing his boxers down with them. Raising his arms Joshua tugged his shirt off, before jumping into the pool making a minor splash.

The water moved and raised in waves, getting Joshua wet.

Jeonghan stared as the water droplets fell from his hair down to his chest, and the moon shone its light on the pool, illuminating Joshua, making him look like a sea nymph coming out to seduce him.

He held out his hand to Jeonghan. “Come on,” he smirked.  “Get in. Unless you’re too afraid.”

Blinking the surprise away Jeonghan smirked back at him. “Why would I be? I’ve seen you tons of times. Underneath me and in my lap to name a few places.” He took off his shirt, throwing it on the pile of Joshua’s clothes. As he took off his jeans Joshua whistled, putting his elbows on the edge.

“Take off those jeans.” He winked and laughed at Jeonghan as he stopped pushing his jeans down, a bit embarrassed by Joshua’s brazenness. “Come on Jeonghannie. I’ve seen it all already.”

Jeonghan nodded. “You’re right.” Finally stripping down, he joined Joshua in the pool the water moving around them.

He pushed Joshua against the edge of the pool, running his hand down his chest, pulling at his left as he kissed him. Moving his lips slowly against Joshua’s, Jeonghan swallowed the little moan that escaped his lips letting his other hand wander down. He cupped one of Joshua’s cheeks, fondling it as Joshua at his lips asking for Jeonghan to open his mouth.

Opening it, Joshua snuck his tongue in, gliding it against his, into Jeonghan’s mouth as Jeonghan’s hands played with his body.

“Jeonghannn,” he groaned against his lips. “We can’t get the pool dirty.”

Hands moving Jeonghan replied, “Doesn’t matter. Someone will come clean it tomorrow. Let’s have our fun tonight.”

Joshua moaned and pushed his back into Jeonghan’s hand. Wrapping one arm around his back he pulled Jeonghan closer, letting the moon bathe the both of them in its light.