'What If'

Deep In The Nightmare

4


Deep In The  Nightmare
November 21st, 2016
“What If ?” 

 

 


I knew I was going to die here. The man was going to kill me. Right when the man was about fully pull up the bed sheets someone called him. Just in time thank you. “Master I saw the boy run upstairs to the Rooms” A soft familiar voice entered the room. “Good , I'll go look for him upstairs, you keep in eye down here” The man said standing up. His loud Footsteps started to disappear and got replaced by small feather like footsteps. I held my breathe. The person Kneeled down right in front of me and pulled up the covers. I shut my eyes, My heart pounding fast. “J-Jungkookie?” That's right i knew that voice from somewhere. I slowly opened my eyes. “J-jimin.” I called out. He smiled. “Come out of the bed, i'll help you escape.” He said. I stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom’s door. He peeked his head out the door. “Come on” He gripped my hand and lead me to the entrance door. “Run and kill them jungkook,  find the other members. We're stuck here too. You're are our only hope.” Jimin said looking at me straight in the eye. I was confused. The other members were stuck too? Was this really jimin? He opened the door and pushed me outside. “Good luck jungkookie”


 He smiled. I was out of words. He closed the door and mouthed the words “Run”. So I did. I ran into a foggy road.  I couldn’t see anything The fog was heavy and the sun was covered by dark clouds. “ Jugnsoo do you know what the hell is going on?” I asked him hoping he would reply. “. All your friends are stuck in here, but in different locations. You need to kill the fake ones. Then look for them. Jimin was real but he can’t escape. He is the Man’s slave. Sadly the only way you can save him is to kill the Man. Jungkook i think you're ed” Jungsoo laughed. I walked hoping I would find someone. As I was looking at my surroundings. I heard a scream. Running towards the scream I found Jin on the floor Getting attack by his fake. I ran towards him and smashed my base on the head of the copy. The creature Turned around, his red eyes glared at me. I smirked gripping his neck. I put all my force into both of hands, twisting his neck fully. Breaking it. I looked at the real jin smiling. “ Seriously, that er messed up my hair!!” jin yelled. I laughed. “Oh my jungkook, i missed you” he smiled hugging me. “Me too hyung. Do you know where the rest of the members are?” i asked him. He shook his head. “I woke up in the middle of the street. Then i walked around trying to find you guys until I saw someone in front of me.  And it was me. I was going to say that he was attractive but he attacked me. That bastard.” I laughed. “You're too much hyung” I said rolling my eyes playfully. “Jungkook the man Is near. Take Jin with you and run towards the woods. “ Jungsoo said out of nowhere. “Come let’s go hyung” I grabbed jin’s hand and started running. “Where a-are we going” He asked panting. “To the woods” I said running faster. “I know you're here Jungkook” The man yelled. I shivered. “Hes near Jungkook, hurry. “ Jungsoo sounded frightened. “I have Jimin here with me Jungkook. He looks so tempting right now. If you don’t want me to ruin Jimin’s innocence then I suggest you come here” The man threatened. I stopped running gritting my teeth. I needed to go save Jimin. “Don't believe him Jungkook. Keep running or he'll kill you” Jungsoo whispered. I nodded. I am so sorry jimin. Ill promise he will not hurt you. I ran jin running behind me. “Come on hyung run faster” I whispered to jin. “But jimin is in danger. Hell him jungkook.” Jin said crying. Of course it hurt me but we needed to live. “Do you want to die hyung?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Then run, he wants to kill all of us hyung. “ I shed a tear. I looked ahead and saw Trees. We were near. In the back I heard Jimin screaming begging the Man to stop. I swear i'll kill him slow and painfully. It hurt me so much hearing my chim chim getting abused. I almost stopped running when jimin begged the man not to do anything. “Don’t worry jungkook, it’s those shapeshifters it’s not jimin. “ Jungsoo said. I sighed, thank god.  “Hyung I can see trees in front, come on we're almost there.” I turned to look at jin. He nodded and ran faster. As soon as I turned back there were no trees. They got more farther away as we ran. “Why is it farther?’ Jin asked me. A loud laugh echoed through the town it was closer to us. . “Jungkook stop running, he's too close to you. Let him get you, whatever you do though, Make sure you kill him before he kills you” Jungsoo said. I trusted him. Gripping jin’s hand he turned around and looked at me.  I stopped running. “We can’t do anything jin. Let’s stop running” I said looking down. “o-ok” . I knew He was feet away. “There you are Jungkook, you know you shouldn’t run away from me” The man said. “I turned around and gasped. Jimin was right beside the man in wearing a collar and a leash.” He had cat ears and small shorts, too small. I glared at the man. He was a sick . “You like the way he looks jungkook?” He grabbed jimin by his chin kissing him. I was going mad. I ran to the Man and slammed the base to his head . He only laughed. He grabbed a remote from his pocket and turned the switch on. Jimin fell to the ground and started to groan loud. “P-please Master it’s to m-much.” Jimin begged. I wanted to kill him. Jimin was being ruined by this monster. He smirked. “Look at that jungkook, Jimin is so weak right now. So tempting” I pushed the man to the floor punching him and stabbing him with the broken base. He started screaming. “JIN HELP JIMIN!!” I yelled. I wrapped my hand around his neck and choked him. I let go when he stopped breathing. Finally. “You did it jungkook. Jimin is free, I mean from his master at least”Jungsoo laughed. I turned around to see jimin still on the floor . I grabbed the remote from the dead man and turned it off. Jimin looked at me smiling. “Thank you Jungkookie” He said as he pulled the ‘thing’ out. I looked away blushing. I took my jacket of and handed it to jimin. “You must be cold” . He laughed. “Yah Who's over there.” I looked up and saw a shadow walking toward us. “Don’t kill him, he's dangerous. Very dangerous” Jungsoo Sounded really scared. The shadow kept slowly Walking. “!” The shadow yelled loud as he help his foot. I knew who he was right away. ‘Yoongi Hyung?” The shadow looked up and ‘ran’ over to us. “What the hell are you guys doing here, and why the is jimin .” He asked rather loudly. “We are looking for those shapeshifters.” I said looking at him. “So that's what it was. people woke me up. It was a twin of mine and Taehyung. I got mad, since i was still sleepy. Those es both had ing red eyes, i know it wasn't real the second i smiled. So I killed them. Both and I ing twisted my leg and it hurts like ” He yelled. We all laughed. “So that means that we only need Jimin” jin said. “I know where he is. But he is like the old me” jimin said looking down. “Both of them touched me in places that are not for touching.’ jimin sobbed on my shoulder. I hugged him. Jin came and petted jimin hair. ‘Don't worry i'll kill that bastard.” I glared at the sky. “I promise we will escape” I whispered in his ear. “I promise”.