'Lost'

Deep In The Nightmare

2
Deep In The Nightmare
November 14th, 2016
“Lost”


    “Jungkook, you will never see them ever again. It’s all your fault you know. Welcome To No Vacancy.” I woke up gasping for air. I looked around the room, It was pitch black. “Jimin” I whispered trying to wake him up. “Jimin” I called out again. No answer. I reach out to him, only to find the space next to me empty. I stood up from the bed. I cautiously took a step forward. I kept taking small steps towards to something i hoped was the lights. After a while of blindedly walking towards nothing I tripped over the foot of a bed. Falling on top if it. I reached my arms out wanting to touch any body. The bed as also empty. “Guys?” I asked quietly. No answer. I started to panic, afraid I was alone in this room. “Guys, Namjoon hyung ?!” I called out louder. Still No answer. I could hear my voice echo around the room. This wasn't the room I was in, no this room was way bigger.  I got off the bed and ran out to wherever. I hit my head in the wall. I harshly fell to the ground clutching my head. The pain hurt like hell. Suddenly a person started whistling. The whistling was loud, it echoed towards every corner of the room. I began to sleepy, and soon after i drift to sleep.


    
    I flutter my eyes open, my head was pounding. I looked around my surroundings. Jimin was next to me sleeping. I sighed in relief. It was just a nightmare. Looking up at the ceiling i noticed something. The ceiling was red, that wasn’t right the ceiling was brown. I remember jimin was looking up at it. O that’s right i forgot about jimin. I slowly turned my head towards jimin. He glared at me. It wasn’t him, no it was something scary and disgusting. The creature had red eyes, and pointy teeth. It smiled at me. “ What's wrong Jungkookie? You look like you just saw a ghost.” The creature said trying to touch my face. I quickly dodged away. “You're not jimin!” I yelled out. I was still inside of this nightmare. “What do you mean jungkookie, I am your hyung” The creature looked confused. I fell of the bed, gasping when i didn't hit the floor but i fell into a black hole. I could hear “jimin’s” laugh echoing”. “Sweet dreams” he said, his voice was disappearing as i got down further in the hole. What is this? Am I dreaming, no this all feels to real to be fake. I started screaming, slapping myself. I need to wake up. Please jungkook wake up. 
“ The only way you can jungkook, is to kill them” A suddenly voice appeared. “What do you mean kill them? Kill who” I had courage to ask the worn out voice. “You're friends of course, kill them and you will wake up if not, then you'll die here. Know that they are not what they seem jungkook, Welcome to ‘No Vacancy’. No this wasn’t happening. I can’t kill them, they are my bestfriends. I can’t kill them, i can’t kill him, jimin. Just wake up jungkook please. This needs is only a dream jungkook, Please wake up.