'Begin'

Deep In The Nightmare

1


Deep In the Nightmare
November 13th , 2016
“BEGIN”
“FINALLY WE’RE HERE,” said Namjoon, smiling idiotically staring up at the motel’s sign.
“It looks a little run down, are you sure you got the right address hyung?” asked Taehyung studying the texture of the run down motel. “Of Course it is, the map said this was it” Namjoon replied pointing at the map. I looked over his shoulder. It was indeed the location, but how was the luxurious hotel that we seen in the flyers this aged run down motel? “Let’s go inside” Yoongi hyung said walking toward the entrance. 
We all followed behind him looking around the area. “NO VACANCY” screamed out the sign in front of us. I deeply sighed, this place was sure creepy but we needed to rest. Yoongi hyung opened the motel’s door.”Hello is anyone here?” asked Namjoon entering the building first. “Come inside guys” he said to us signing us to come inside. Slowly the seven of us walked inside taking caution of our surroundings. “H-hello” we quickly face an old man smiling at us. “Hello sir, um we were wondering if we can get a room.” Namjoon asked the old man. The old man just laughed. “Are you sure you want to stay here?” he asked his lips. I gulped, this place was creepy enough and this old man wasn’t helping. “Y-yes” Namjoon said quietly. “Well okay then” the old man replied handing Namjoon a key. “Please enjoy your stay” the man bowed. 


 We opened the room’s door. It was a nice size for the seven of us. The room had three beds, a big sofa, A large table in the middle and a bathroom.  “See it isn’t that bad” Namjoon said getting inside the room. I was the last one that got inside the room. It smelled like febreeze. “Jungkook you and jimin are going to share a bed, me and Jin are going to share one and Yoongi is going to also have a bed. Jhope and taehyung you guys share the sofa. “ Namjoon said lying down on the queen sized bed. I glanced over at Jimin. The man was sure attractive to be honest. His small chocolate colored eyes slowly disappeared into his chubby cheeks each time he smiled. His small nose he scrunched up when he is embarrassed, and his small frame compared to all of us was sure the cutest. Sadly he's my best friend, my band mate and he’s not into guys, hell i'm not into them either but Jimin is different. He looked up at me and smiled. My heart fluttered. “Come on jungkookie, let’s go to sleep.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bed. “Ahh i am so sleepy” Jimin said looking up at the ceiling. I bit my lip. “Same hyung” I smiled glancing at him. I lied down next to him, cursing inside my mind as i came closer to him. He turned towards me and put his head on my shoulder. I gasped. “You know, sometimes I like being smaller than you so we can cuddle perfectly.” Jimin said smiling into my chest. His hair was tickling the tip of my nose.   I kissed his forehead blushing hard. “Good night hyung” I whispered in his ear slowly drifting off to sleep. Little did I know it was going to be the beginning of this Nightmare in ‘No Vacancy’.