'Kill Them'

Deep In The Nightmare

3
Deep In the Nightmare
November 21st, 2016
“Kill Them”


    I was desperate, very desperate. I needed to find a way out of here without hurting them. I've been stuck here as long as I can remember. I got off the bed and built up my courage. It was still dark outside, It’s been like that since i got here. I walked over to the window and pulled the curtain aside. It was dark and misty outside. There was a shadow in the middle of the parking lot. I scrunched my eyes trying to see the thing better. I gasped. It was the guys walking towards a van. I banged on the window. “Guys!!!!” I  yelled at the top of my lungs. I looked at them. There was something wrong. No, that couldn't be possible. Next to Taehyung was me, smiling. How is that possible? I banged on the window again. The other me turned around looking at me. It smirked and flashed its red eyes. It was that creature. “There not what you think they are, jungkook. Trust me” The voice echoed through the room. “WHO ARE YOU!” I yelled “I am here to help you jungkook, just trust me.” The voice said. “Why should I trust you” I calmy said. “Because, I know how you feel jungkook, I was stupid and didn’t kill my mom. Now i'm stuck here forever. The only way you can escape is to kill them jungkook.” The sad voice said. “What’s your name? How do I kill them?” I asked trusting him. “I am Jungsoo, each member will appear while you're around the town. Remember jungkook, They are not real. They will try to act as innocent as possible but kill them. Once you're done with all of them you need to go to the train station and get inside. Stop when you see the man in all black get of the train and follow him. Let him kill you, then i promise you , you'll wake up” I looked around the room trying to find a speaker. There was nothing, this man was in my head. I need to get out of here as fast as I can.


    I walked over to the room’s door and inhaled. I touched the door knob. Slowly turning it the door started opening. Peeking outside hallway, It was misty. There he was, Namjoon standing in the middle  of the hallway. “N-namjoon?” I asked being fully outside. He looked up at me. “Jungkook that’s where you were? The rest of the guys are in the van waiting. Come on” He smiled at me. “There not real, Kill them”. “You're not namjoon” I said coldly. “What do you mean” He replied. Man this is killing me, i can’t possibly kill him. I made his way grabbing the vase in the table. “Jungkook What are you doing” He asked. I gulped. “ You're not namjoon” I smashed the vase on the table making it as a weapon. I looked up at him. He was crying. I ran towards him closing my eyes tight. I smashed the vase at his head. He started screaming. I pushed him to the ground repeatedly smashing his head. I closed my eyes the tightest i could. After 2 minutes I opened my eyes. Almost throwing up at the sight. “I am sorry” i whispered. “ you did good jungkook now to the next one, stay strong” Jungsoo whispered. I stood up and walked over to the main entrance. My hand were very bloody, the blood was a sharp blue. I gaged. I walked towards the door. It was locked. “Junsoo?” i called out hoping that he would reply. “There is some one here jungkook. In the rooms. Kill them and then leave before He comes” Jungsoo said. Who could be in here? Who is he? I made my way back in the hallway and opened all the rooms. As I was looking inside a room i heard a loud groan. I turned around and saw Jhope rubbing his eyes. I gasped. “Oh hi jungkook. Where were you?” he asked smiling at me. I gulped. “I am sorry but i need to get out of here.” i said loudly. “Why do you want to leave jungkook. I am here with you. “ He smiled again. I glared at the monster. “Why are you doing this. Get me out of here and I won't hurt you” I said confidently. “I am afraid i can't do that jungkookie, He will come back soon.” He said looking out the window. “Who is He” i asked him as both he and jungsoo are afraid of this person. “Kill him, hurry before he comes jungkook. Get out of there.” I grasped the base and ran towards jhope. “Oh good luck jungkook” Jhope smirked as he disappeared in thin air. What the . “They will fight back, you know no one wants to die” Jungsoo said laughing. “Look for him and kill him. Or you'll die here too”  I ran out the room. Jhope as there smiling. I quickly grabbed him and smashed the base into his head. As i was smashing his head, I heard a car parking. “You're too late jungkook, all you can do is hide now hurry!” I got up from the floor and ran into a room hiding under the bed. The entrance door swung open. I loud cough echoed throughout the motel.  I held my breathe as the man walked towards the hallway. I laid under the bed, frozen and sweating. Why was I so scared. This is just a dream right? “If you die jungkook without killing all of them, i am afraid to say but you won't go back to the real world. Don’t get caught” Jungsoo whispered as if he were hiding too.
I nodded. I was lost in my thoughts unaware that the man was entering the room i was in. I started to panic when i heard the man's loud footsteps coming near the bed. “Where are you?” the man's rough raspy voice asked as if he knew i was here. Tears fell on my cheeks. Why did this need to happen to me. The man’s footsteps suddenly stopped in front of where i was lying. I put my hand over my mouth muting the soft pants that came from it. He was kneeling. I clenched my eyes shut. This couldn’t be happening. He grabbed the end of the bed sheets pulling them up slightly. I could hear him smirking, if that was even possible. I knew I was going to die. I'll be stuck here in “No Vacancy” forever.