3 셋

Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Pain \'pān\ n: physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.           

                 Akira helped her to find her way to her temporary house and her way through Korea. It was nighttime now and she must say, Korea was definitely a magnificent city with lights. But she doesn't show her expression as much and you were considered lucky if she even just gave you a smile. They finally arrived and it was a very tall building and she felt satisfied. Akira got out and opened her door and went to get her luggage. She held her chin high as she waltzed in and people stared at her as if they've never seen a teenage girl walking in. 

                 The pair went inside of the elevator and Akira pushed the last button meaning the highest floor of the building. Then, Luna finally experienced the 'elevator music' and she managed to crack a small smile as a sign of laughter. It dinged and she went out first then Akira, who handed her a blue key and said that he is keeping the other key just in case. She twisted the doorknob and was greeted by a cinnamon scent. Her breath hitched as she thought her mind was going mad. Recently, she's thought of Hansung and sure enough, it was his scent that she immediately smelled. 

Cinnamon. And a hint of vanilla.

              It was a enormous penthouse that was all black and just perfect for her. Akira shuffled in front of her to drop off her things and stood in front of her.

"I apologize if it's not fit for your standards, your highness. If you would like, we could-" Luna cut him off.

"It's all right. I'm satisfied." She assured him. He nodded and handed her a necklace.

"Your school starts 7:30 and a driver is downstairs to drive you to your school. Your uniform is in your bedroom along with your school supplies. Please don't be late. If you ever need me for anything or you're in danger, press the red gem and I'll be there. For now, I got another master to serve. Good Luck and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour."

               As she sat down on the dark, black couch, she was suddenly hit by a nauseous feeling in her head and her chest. She gasped and her knees seemed to have fallen to the floor, leaving her to claw her chest. It felt as if someone was squeezing her heart and ripping her heart out and her vision blurred. Unaware to her, the colors of her eyes changed from blood red, to royal blue, and pitch black before it settled down to blood red. Something was happening. 

"I need to do this. I can do this." Her breath hitched again as another painful wave, much more painful than the last, hit her again. But it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter