5 다섯

Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna didn't care.

                 Even though school wasn't over, she dashed out of there faster than she has ever ran. The pain ached so much and tears almost rolled down her cheeks of how much she was in pain. She ran to an abandoned, dark alley and leaned against the wall, clutching her chest. Grimacing, she groaned and slid down the wall, burying her face to her hands.

No. I'm not weak. So I shall not show weakness in any way, shape, or form.

               But it was too much for her to handle. She took out her necklace, which was hidden in her uniform, and pressed the red gem. The ground slightly shook and CRACK! Akira appeared. Once he saw her curled up form, he rushed over to her.

"Your highness, what's the matter?" He helped her stand up by holding her shoulders and leaned her against the wall.

"M-My chest. I-It's searing PAIN!" She yelled out the last word. She gasped for air and thunder was heard from the distance. Her eyes shot open and it was sky blue in color.

"Please, Luna. I'll take you to the penthouse. Just hold on, alright?" He closed his eyes and the old man popped them out of the alley and into the black-colored penthouse. There he helped her to the couch and laid her to the couch. Luna gasped again as more pain stabbed her chest.

"Here, take this. I was afraid this would happen." He gave her a small vial with red liquid in it. She didn't hesitate and snatched it, opened it, and drank it all. It tasted like fire and burned for a second but cooled the next second. Suddenly, the pain was gone and she sighed.

"W-What was that?" She asked Akira.

"That, your highness, was your Stirrings (A/N: Yes, the Giver. I know.)" He said.

"Stirrings?"

"Have you done anything good in the recent 24 hours, your highness?" Akira eyed her cautiously and caught the glint in her eyes. He sighed and facepalmed himself. "Your highness, you have to be cautious about your lineage!"

Luna shrank down since Akira rarely yelled at her. It's been, well, a couple centuries since he did. "I'm sorry, Akira. It was so small and I didn't even do something big!" She protested in defense.

"I'll give you more of this but next time, be more careful of what you do and its consequences, okay?" He scolded as if she was a little child. She nodded and meekly said 'okay'. Akira and her father were the only ones who slightly scared her. SLIGHTLY.

"I'm afraid that I have another master to ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter