D-#: A Letter You Probably Dont Want

Crossing the Line (GFRIEND shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: My favorite people in the World

 

 

Hello, did you miss me? 

 


When I say that I miss you more, I know, I'm missing you.


I havent seen you for a while.

 


And lately, I find myself going here, browsing through the pages from before. And I knew then that I'm missing you.

 


Then it occurred to me that I've been missing for a month already. I unintentionally left some hanging, and some feeling like an asymptote - close but still not yet enough. Words are left almost ready to be spoken, but still, I cannot. Stories stand there, unmoving, waiting to be continued.

 


But believe me, I wanted to come back, really.

 


 I did visit but I guess things arent just going the way we wanted. We cant meet as if we're walking in this parallel direction - in the same place, at the same time, yet never meeting, never bumping into each other. 

 


But, dont worry. Here I am, still preferring the Non-Euclidean system on geometry. Because I wanted to believe that parallel lines do meet. It is just a matter of perception. So, right now, maybe it was me lacking perspectives. Maybe I should try coping up with the world, widening my views and putting up more efforts. 

 


Efforts to be more mature and disciplined so I can work efficiently and hopefully, to be better. Through that, perhaps I could find time to write again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter