Keep Your Head Down.

Dancing Crazy

No'one's P.O.V

As soon as they girls walked out of the building they screamed.

''I CAN'T BELIEVE I MET BEAST!'' Mel squealed bouncing up and down.

''We met Beast!''Lex corrected automatically.

Jay shook her by the shoulders. ''Sssh!'' she placed a finger by her lips. She pulled it away as Mel pretended to bite it.

''Let's get back to the apartment!'' Lex called out.

''Unnie?'' Shay called out.

''Neh!'' Lex glanced at her.

''Do you think we can get something to eat first.'' she asked.

On cue all their stomaches grumbled.

''That sounds like a good idea.'' She agree as they headed to their favorite restaurant that had the best black-bean noodles and chicken-feet.

''I can eat a horse!'' Taylor said linking hands with Alex.

''I can eat a cow.!'' Jay grinned.

''Do we need to stop at the grocery you guys?'' Mel asked.

Shay nodded. ''I need a few feminine products.''

''We're out of ramen'' added Taylor.

Alex started whistling 'Rising Sun' by DBSK.

Mel danced some of U-know Yunho's moves out in the street grinning at her friend.

''Slow down....'' Jay sang dancing back to back with her.

Taylor started randomly adding in Shakira belly dancing with Alex doing her own Bollywood version from  'Kajra re' by Aishawariya Rai Bacchan.

''We look ridiculous!'' Lex laughed out loud.

Alex grabbed her hand as they walked down the street dancing without a care in the world, even if they were earning stares from all over.


''This is heaven.'' Mel said slirping her noodles like starved woman.

''We burned a lot of caleories...that's why.'' Shay replied drinking some of her orange juice.

Lex took a shot of her soju, batting away Mel's hand as she tried to sneak a drink.

''None for you.'' Mel scowled.

Jay smiled before giving a chicken feet to Mel who grinned opening .

It was the norm between the two of them, they were all like sisters.

Even if Lex was the oldest, they were close,they fought with one another, they screamed, they cried but at the end of the day they resolved their issues and had each other's back.

''Do you guys think we'll ever see a SuperJunior reunion with all 15 members.'' Mel asked out of the blue.

Jay answered since she was the proud E.L.F of the group...'' Unless he can buy out the 'Only 13 E.L.F's' who have 0.3% stock of S.M.Entertainment, and claim to boycott anymore added members when clearly ZhouMi and Henry are just apart of Suju as the original 13 and should be considered as such...''

''Here we go...'' Taylor mumbled under her breath.

''She got her started..'' Alex shook her head before taking a long mouthful of water.

''I mean...it's the same thing with DBSK...they only wanted to redo their contracts in hopes of not having to stay 10 years...it is slightly barbaric if you think about it...even if S.M.Ent is the top Entertainment company..it treats it's artists worse than slaves...'' she ranted.

''Come on....we can all argree that Hankyung despite having lived in Korea for more than 2 years, was being overshasowed because he was Chinese...if you paid more attention to the varieties shows, you'd see what I mean...'' she continued.

Lex was busy eating her noodles not paying anything attention, she did it everytime, even if she glanced ever so often at Jay, they all knew she was pretending to pay attention.

''I'm just so angry....ugh!'' Jay screamed before grabbing her another bowl of black bean noodles.

''Have any of you called your parents?'' Shay asked looking through her phone.

''I called Appa yesterday...'' Mel replied.

''Me too...I called... my... parents... this... morning...''Alex said throw her slurps.

''Dido!'' Taylor answered.

''I as well.'' Lex said without looking up from her bowl.

Jay nodded at Shay cursed before typing up a quick reminder.


After an hour they finished and begun the trek to the grocery store closet to their apartment. It was a good thing it was a big group because the amount of creepy looking guys they passed gave them shivers.

They didn't make eye contact just walked ahead and avoided any funny looks.

Finally they reached, Lex grabbed a cart as they begun with the cereal section.

''I want CocoPuffs.'' Mel said eying the chocolately cereal.

''Aniyo!'' they shouted.

''No sugar for you...you'll get Raisin Bran and like it.'' Jay smirked evily.

Mel twitched.

'Evil Kat...has come out to play.' She thought anxiously.

She shivered before poking her tongue out at Jay who mainly ruffled her hair.

''Yah!'' Mel screamed patting down her hair.

Over on the next isle Shay and Alex were getting the dairy products, Shay handed Alex two cartons of rocky road, chocolate pudding, cheese, strawberry yogurt, beef tempura, bacon strips and milk.''

She grabbed back the milk and meat items before they rejoined Lex.

Taylor had wondered over to the 'feminine' isle to grab the tampons, stay free pads and sheilds.

She hummed under her breathe before taking up some mouthwash, crest toothpaste and five extra toothbrushes, along with gilleute shavers.

''Keep Your Head Down...''Lex sang out loud earning stares from her friends.

Mel danced around her cart before they entered the ramen isle.

The rest of the girls had joined them depositing their items into the cart.

Melissa picked a pack of chicken instant noodles tossing it to Alex.

Jay sang Changmin's  first verse as she moved her hands military style, saluting to Shay who turned and picked up cooking oil from the opposite shelf using it as a prop before placing it into the cart.

She started moving her hands in a robotic fashion until she did the moonwalk.

Alex spun at the chorus picking up a package of ramen, six packs in cased into it , Beef, Shrimp, Chicken,Mushroom,Salsa Chick Picante and Teriyaki Chicken.

Lastly Taylor playfully sang to the end of the chorus to a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese.

As soon as they stopped they heard clapping.

''Isn't that?'' Mel eyebrows raised.

''Isn't he supposed to be on tour?'' Jay questioned.

''Are we even this lucky?'' Shay replied.

''You sure it's him?'' Alex asked Jay.

''He's the only one with the hat that I know off.'' Jay replied earnestly.

''That looks ridiculous.'' Lex said bluntly.

''Why would he even wear that in here?'' Taylor asked.

''Blend in?'' Mel shrugged.

''He's doing a poor job off it , if that hat's apart of his disguise.'' Shay eyed his blue Stitch hat, blue and funny looking  and definitely one of a kind.

''I wanna meet him!'' Mel said honestly.

''Kaja!'' Jay shouted as she dragged Mel by her hand.

Lex shook her head.

'Kids...'

They stood in front to figure, he was atleast 5'11 or close to 6' ft even, he had almost shaped eyes, his features were highly well defined, his black hair was hidden under the blue hat, but his fringe was visible, he wore black skinny jeans, a stripped sweather that was white with blue and black stripes, a pair of blue TOMs. and a beige over-coat.

''Aren't you supposed to be on Tour?'' Jay asked bluntly.

T.O.P mainly smiled before replying, ''Just a short stop at the moment...taking a small break.''

She shook her head.

''Is G.D outside?'' Alex asked trying to find her favorite bias.

He shook his head. ''Aniyo.''

''He had a photoshoot  before the concert ended, he's resting...only Taeyang is outside.'' He explained.

Taylor's eyes lite up. ''He is!''

''Let's go people....''Jay said starting to walk to the exit only to be grabbed by the collar of her shirt by Lex.

''Let's pay for this first.''she growled.

''Neh...Unnie!'' she saluted.

Lex rolled her eyes before pushing the cart to the register, T.O.P behind them.

He laughed at the girls antics as Mel and Jay started asking him random questions.

''Can I call you Tabi?'' Mel asked.

''Sure!'' he shrugged.

''Do you have a favorite food?''- Mel asked.

''Who's your  favorite actress?''- Jay continued.

''Best song at the moment?''- Mel grinned up at him.

''Do you like Pandas?''- Jay asked randomly.

Lex smacked them on the back of their heads.

''Stop harassing T.O.P!'' she yelled.

They rubbed their heads simlutaneously as they turned to him.

''Mianhe.'' They said bowing.

''It's alirght.'' He replied grinning.

'Best day ever...''Mel thought as they spotted Taeyang leaning against a black range rover that had tinted windows.


A/N

I hope you all liked this update, I am sick, though I am surprised I wrote this much..I hope you all comment/subscribe/upvote.

These updates came a year late because of so much that happened, my writers block and depression to name a few...hopefully in the next week or two I'll make up for it. My goal is to complete all of my stories before school begins in September.

HWAITING!

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17