No one pinch me I wanna remain dreaming.

Dancing Crazy

No one's P.O.V

Mel's jaw-dropped at the presence at the site of the new occupants who walked into the room looking at the girls confusedly.

''BEAST!'' they girls shouted in shock.

No pun intended.

''No one pinch me ...I wanna remain dreaming!'' Jay said dazedly as she followed Kikwang's movements like a hungry lioness.

Shay pinched her anyway.

''Yah!'' Jay yelled grabbing her arm.

''Just a precaution!'' Shay batted her eyelashes innoncently.

Mel chuckled lightly at her best friends.

''Eh....My ..GAWD!'' Taylor said slowly trying not to faint, Alex was half way there as she used Shay to lean on.

''Are you supposed to be here?'' Hyunseung questioned looking at the girls, eyes stopping to rest on Jay who turned away blushing from his intense stare.

''Who? Us?'' Mel laughed nervously.

''Sure...let's go with that!''she smiled at them innocently.

'Please don't call the cops...please don't call the cops.!' the thoughts repeating in Lex's head.

''Aish!'' she yelled out loud startling everyone.

''We're here...and now we're leaving!'' she replied grabbing the closest person's wrist, who so happened to be Shay's, who Alex was leaning on.

Alex let out a shout as she fell forward,''Mwo-yah!''

Though she was saved a pair of warm hands grasped her eyes, she looked up to see the warm eyes of Dongwoon.

''Yah! Unnie!'' Shay cried out in pain as Lex's grip tightened unconsciously.

Doojoon blocked her path.

''Can you please move?'' she asked politely.

''Aniyo!''he smiled sarcastically.

''Yah!'' she shouted.

He didn't move as she tried to dodge him in order to leave.

''We wanted to asked you guys to dance with us!'' Yoseob's soft voice asked.

Lex nearly melted as she looked at his face, 'Must resist aeygo.'

He looked at her closely and she caved, realising Shay's wrist she sighed.

''Arraseo!''

''Jeongmal?'' Mel asked. Really?

Lex nodded before turning to Shay. ''Mianhe donsaeng-ah.''

''Gukjonghajema.'' Shay replied.  No worries.

Doojoon eyed the forming bruise and gently stirred her away from the two groups.

''Gwenchanayo?'' he looked at her holding the wrist softly, rubbing soothing circles on it.

''Jeon gwenchanayo'' she smiled.

''Yah...what are you two chatting about over there?'' Mel shouted making everyone's attention turn to the pair.

''Never you mind!'' Shay glared at her maknae.

Mel only gave her a subtle wink when the others turned back to each other.

They rejoined everybody as Lex turned to Doojoon, ''So you want to dance with us...like seriously?''

He grinned. ''Deh!''

She smiled amusedly as she looked at her friends who were looking at her in anticapation.

''Arraseo!''

The girls cheered as they formed a huddle.

''So how are we going to do this?'' Jay asked before looking up to glimpse at Kikwang.

Shay yanked her back down. ''Get your head in the game!''

She rolled her eyes, ''But seriously, how?''

''Any ideas?'' Mel asked.

''Do what we always do?'' Alex suggested.

''You want us to wing it?'' Jay asked surprised.

''You do know they are professionals right?''said Lex.

Alex shrugged. ''It could be fun.''

Mel looked at her befor turning Lex. ''Whaddya say...pull a harlem?'' She grinned.

''A harlem?'' Lex mused eying her in contemplation.

''What's a harlem again?'' Jay scratched her head in confusion.

Shay face-palmed. ''The thing we did last summer!''

''Oh!'' Jay mouthed silently.

Mel clasped her hands rubbing them slowly, ''This is about to be awesome.''

''I second that!'' Alex bumped hips with her.

Lex and Shay high-fived each other as Jay and Taylor traded their own version of fist bumps.

''We're ready!'' Lex called out as they broke out of their huddle only to see the guys smirking at them in amusement.

 

Lex twirled on feet as if she was still in ballet, then she did a handstand as the girls started their first dance to 'Mr.Simple' by SuperJunior. Mel placed one foot on Jay's and Shay's combined hands as they threw her back, she backfliped in mid air, landing in a pose.

Taylor was spinning on her head, by the time Melissa landed on for the rest of the girls to slow down as she slowed down on her head, then twisted as she spinned faster.

Then the music switched.

They formed a line, holding each other's holder with Alex in the front, dancing to f(x) 'Rum Pum Pum Pum.'

Raising one foot up to their waist holding it up and them sliping it down slowly as they lowered themselves to ground.

Jay gave a playful wink to Kikwang as her her hands were on her waist rolling her hip forwards to the chorus.

Then their last long started... the hollow echo...''Mama'' slowly drifted in omniously by EXO.

The girls mimicked the moves they all came to memorize like breathing.

Slowly though...Beast decided to surprise.

When the second verse came on they started dancing in parallel to the girls.

Mirroring each other, the girls seemed like EXO-K, the guys EXO-M.

Lex twitched.

Jay mainly danced her heart out as she turned.

Shay was amused but decided to go along with it.

Alex was having fun as she watched Dongwoong at the corner of her eye.

Taylor chuckled under her breath as they all spinned at the same time.

Then they were cut off by Beast who decided to start playing 'Beautiful Night'' which slowly trailed off into their new single 'Shadow.'

The girls leaned against the opposite wall next to the doors as they watched the boys.

'So troublesome.' Lex thought watching them.

''Daebuk!'' Mel whispered.

''Do you guys think we should leave?'' Shay mumbled.

Mel glanced from her to them.

She sighed.

''I want to stay...but we have to go...we've over stayed our welcome.'' She said miserably.

''One more for the road?'' Lex asked.

''Should we?'' Taylor eyed her.

Lex shrugged. ''Why not?''

They ran back to the guys as they explained they had to leave but had time for one more song.

''What should it be?'' Kikwang asked his lips pouting slightly.

Jay mentally swooned.

''I know just the one!'' Alex called out running to the radio.

''C.A.B.I...'' started playing as they girls smiled at the song, the guys shook their head.

They danced the whole song and when it was over...they said their goodbyes...but not without exchanging numbers.


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter in the next 20 minutes. I'm writing as fast as I can.

Please subscribe to me/the story/comment/upvote.

Always Keep the Faith.

~Caribbeanpop17